The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy- Chapter 17

The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy

Chapter 17


“I have never foreseen this scene in my mind.” I said.

“Who would’ve?” When Kyuhyun spoke, the sensation of his breath against my face satisfied me.

“It’s a good thing we already turned off the shower. If not, water will surely get in our faces and we will keep on wiping each other’s faces.” I said.

“Why don’t we just sleep here?” Kyuhyun suggested.

“Sleeping inside the bathtub, and wet, is not really advisable.” I said then laughed.

After our “episode” a while ago, we got too lazy to stand up so we just decided to lie down inside the bathtub. His arm was under my head and my arm was wrapped around his waist.

“There’s always a first for everything.” He chuckled.

“Oh, shut up.” I laughed.

We fell silent for a while. I was looking intently at the ceiling but I can feel Kyuhyun’s eyes on my face.

“Your eyes are so puffy and red.” He said.

“It’s your fault.” I said in return.

“It was but you had to admit that it was your fault too.” He replied.

“How was it my fault?” I asked in disbelief.

“Because you could have just said everything in front of me without getting drunk.” He said.

“Okay, fine. Guilty as charged. But I’ve been wondering.” I admitted defeat.

“What is it?” He asked.

“A while ago, Hyukjae said something to you before I started my drinking session. What did he say to you?” I asked.

“Ahhh, that. He just said that you were planning to get drunk.” He answered.

“What did you plan on doing?” I interrogated him.

“I vowed to myself to not drink too much since I know I should be watching over you. And I was successful in doing that.” He revealed.

“Oh. So that’s why Donghae said you were surprisingly drinking slow.” I said in realization.

“Yeah, cause he knows how much I drink.” He said.

“I realized that I don’t know much about you, Cho Kyuhyun. I don’t know anything about you besides that you’re an idol star, you live with your sister in this house and that your parents are always out of the country.” I said.

“Isn’t that pretty much all the things that you need to know?” He asked.

“That’s just the basics. I don’t know your interests, hobbies……your past.” I slowly said the last two words.

“I see where this is going. You want to know my past relationships?” He bluntly said.

“Uhhh…you got me.” I admitted.

“It’s okay. What do you want to particularly know?” He asked.

“How many relationships have you been in?” I asked straight to the point.

“None.” He said.

“None?!” I repeated.

“Why?” He asked.

“That’s not true! You’ve told me before that you’ve had relationships before but you just didn’t take them seriously!” I retorted.

“That’s the point. None of it was real.” He answered.

“Okay then. Let me rephrase the question. How many flings have you had?” I asked slowly.

“5?” He wasn’t sure.

“5! That’s a lot!” I almost screamed.

“It was just a fling. Nothing serious. I just went out with all of them but that’s it.” He coolly said.

“Does the implication of ‘nothing serious’ include kissing?” I pried on.

“To be honest, yes.” He answered.

“You’re such a playboy then.” I concluded.

“I am not. Not anymore.” He said then he looked directly to my eyes.

“Uhhh… next topic please.” I said to lift the awkward silence.

“Let me question you now.” He finally said.

“Is that for real? You know I haven’t been in a relationship since birth!” I said in disbelief.

“I know. But besides Yesung, did anyone else show any interest towards you?” He asked.

“No one that I can remember.” I replied with no hesitation.

“Really?” He sounded like he didn’t believe me.

“Really.” I assured.

“No offense but I have to say that your life was pretty boring before I came.” He blurted out.

I nodded my head for a bit.

“That’s true. It’s like I’ve been experiencing so many firsts only now.” I admitted.

“Do you have anything that you would like to experience that you haven’t before?” He suddenly asked.

“Why? Would you fulfill it?” I asked.

“Maybe.” He just said.

“I want it to rain stars.” I finally said.

“Then just go outside and wait for a meteor shower.” He said.

“Then I would be dead if I kept on waiting.” I explained.

“I’ll remember that.” He nonchalantly said.

“Don’t get my hopes up. I might be waiting for nothing.” I said.

“Then don’t expect for anything....yet.” He said then laughed.

All of a sudden, he stood up and opened the shower once more.

“What are you doing?” I asked as I sat up.

“You need to take a bath. It’s late and it’s cold. We’re already soaked in water so we better clean up already and go to bed.” He said.

“But I don’t have any clothes.” I said.

“I’ll lend you. Just wait there and I’ll get the things you need.” He said then he went outside the bathroom, all wet.

After a while he came back with the things I needed.

“You go and take a bath already. I’ll just wait for you outside.” He said and he was about to open the door when I stopped him.

“Kyuhyun! Wait!” I said.

“What is it?” He asked.

“Don’t you wanna stay inside the bathroom? You’re wet and you have the AC on inside your room. I’ll just close the shower curtains and you can stay anywhere there since your bathroom is so big and spacious.” I suggested.

He was taken aback for a moment.

“Really? You don’t mind if I stayed here when there’s only a piece of shower curtain preventing me from seeing your body?” He asked.

“Hmmm, not really. I know that you’re not that type of person. You wouldn’t dare peek. Just leave the clothes by the floor beside the bathtub so I can dress up inside the bathtub.” I said.

“Really!?” He couldn’t believe it.

“Do you want to freeze there in your room? You can just go out for a while to get your clothes then hurry back in here. You might get sick.” I said. I didn’t want him to get sick.

“Wait, really?!” He asked again.

“YES! Go out now to get your clothes so I won’t feel the coldness when I take a bath once you open the door.” I said.

“Oh! Okay! Just wait for a while!” He said with a big grin then he ran towards his room. 

After a few seconds, he was back with everything he needed.

“I’m back! I’ll shut the door so you won’t feel cold!” He said like he was some boy scout.

“Okay. Don’t dare peek! I trust you.” I said then I closed the shower curtain.

“I promise not to betray your trust.” He said then I started to take a bath.

“Why don’t you talk to me so it won’t feel awkward?” I suggested.

“Uhhh..sure. I like rabbits.” He randomly said and his voice was shaking a bit.

“What?!” I laughed. “That’s the most random thing that I have ever heard. Are you nervous?” I asked. I wasn’t sure since I can’t see his face.

“No! I’m not! Why should I be?!” He hurriedly said.

“You are nervous. Why?” I laughed.

I heard a heavy sigh.

“Because I can’t bear the fact that we are in the same room and you’re undressed. It makes me feel uncomfortable.” He uneasily said.

I wish I can see his face right now. I know he has a priceless expression on.

“Why? I bet you have been inside a room with a girl before.” I assumed. I hope my assumption was false.

“No, I haven’t! I just give off the feeling that I have done ‘it’ but believe me, I haven’t.” He honestly said.

“Really?!” I asked in bewilderment.

“Hey! The fact that you think of me like that hurts my dignity!” He groaned.

“I’m sorry but when you tease me, it feels like you are so experienced already!” I admitted. I never thought that we would have this kind of conversation. I think I’m not so innocent anymore.

“I admit that I know a lot about ‘it’ but it doesn’t mean I have done it! It’s good to be knowledgeable, Wookie!” He said in an assuring tone.

“I guess you’re really the genius after all.” I joked.

“Let’s just stop talking about this. You’re there and it’s not appropriate to talk about ‘it’! You know Wookie, men like me have urges that needs to be fulfilled!” He tried so hard to say it out.

I laughed so hard without thinking that I’m and he just said that he has urges to control.

“Kyuhyun, you better control that ‘urge’ that you’re talking about. I swear that if you even get near me at this moment, you will be sorry! I’ll make your life a living hell!” I scolded him.

“Wookie! I know okay! I’ve been controlling it since the day we met so I think I’m already the master of my feelings!” He answered back.

“You better be! Because what will happen if my leg accidentally revealed itself?” I by showing my lower leg (up to the knees) through the shower curtain.

“Wookie! Stop it! You’re not making things any better! Do you want me to pull that luring, y, sweet……UGH! What am I saying?! In short, do you want me to pull that leg right now?!” He nervously said.

“I was just kidding, Kyuhyun.” I laughed then I hid my leg again. 

“Don’t ever do that again cause I swear I’ll go crazy!” He shouted.

“Okay. I know.” I said then I turned off the shower. “I’m done now. I’ll just get changed.” 

I let my arm out and I grabbed the clothes and the towel on the floor.

“Hurry up!” Kyuhyun impatiently said.

“I’m almost done!” I answered back.

After a few seconds, I finally got out the bathtub. 

“Thanks for lending me the clothes, Kyuhyun.” I thanked him.

“No problem. You might want to wait for me too. You should dry your hair here so you wouldn’t get sick.” He casually said.

“I knew you can’t resist me.” I said then I took a seat at the counter of the sink.

“I’m just worried that you might get sick tomorrow.” He said as he entered the bathtub and shut the shower curtain.

“Okay, Kyuhyun. Whatever you say!” I said as I rolled my eyes with a smile.

After a few seconds, I saw his hand holding up his shirt and he was twirling it around his hand.

“Ohhhh Wookie! I removed my shirt! Don’t you want to see my topless body?!” He said in a teasing tone then he tossed his shirt which landed flat on the floor.

“You’re not even close to y, Kyuhyun.” I said then laughed.

He held up his hand again and this time he was holding up his jeans.

“Oh! I know you’re not interested in my upper body since you already saw it when we were in the recording studio but I know you’re interested to know that I don’t have my pants on anymore.” He said again in a teasing tone, trying to be seductive. 

“I didn’t see your body at that time!” I lied.

He tossed his pants and it landed on top of his shirt.

“Don’t try to deny it, baby. You were practically drooling over my y back at that time.” He laughed.

“I did not!!” I protested.

“Okay, okay. You win. Ohhhhh Wookie!!” He called me again with that teasing tone.

“Oh God! Don’t tell me you’re gonna toss your underwear too!” I said in horror. My innocence!

“How did you know!? You’re really a genius!” He said then he started to lift his hand. Before I can even see his hand up, I immediately covered my eyes with my hands.

“Kyuhyun!! Noooo! I swear that I’ll open the door right now so the cold air can go in and freeze you to death!” I threatened him.

“Wookie!” He laughed so hard that he can’t speak anymore. “Be calm! I won’t throw my underwear since I know how much you treasure your innocence. I’m already taking a bath so don’t worry!” He said then I heard the shower go on.

I slowly removed my hands from my eyes to make sure that the coast is clear from Kyuhyun’s underwear.

“Good. I thought you betrayed my trust.” I said then I started to dry my hair using a towel.

“I gained your trust and I don’t want to lose it. I’m not that stupid.” He said.

After a few minutes of chatting and bickering, Kyuhyun finally got out of the shower and we both looked so clean.

“Kyuhyun, can I use your telephone? I need to call my mom and tell her that I’m fine and that I won’t be going home tonight.” I said.

“Sure. But first!” He happily said then he surprised me once more by running towards me and he carried me again like a baby.

“Kyuhyun! Let me down!” I think this is the first time that I smiled and laughed while he carried me.

“Kyuhyun express just took off! Our destination, Kyuhyun’s comfortable bed!” He said like a pilot then he ran towards his bed. He jumped towards the bed which made us both land on it while laughing.

“Kyuhyun express was definitely fun! I want to ride it again some other time! But first, let’s call the mother of your only passenger.” I said then we both stood up and he handed me the telephone.

I dialed our home number then it started to ring.

“Put it on speaker so I can hear mom’s voice!” Kyuhyun said.

“Mom?! Since when do you call her like that?” I asked with raised eyebrows.

“Since she wanted me to be her son-in-law.” He said with a cheeky smile then my mom answered the phone.

“Hello?” My mom said.

“Mom! It’s Wookie! Calling from Kyuhyun’s house!” I said.

“Wookie-ah!! You shouldn’t have bothered to call! Hyukjae already told me! Just put down the phone already and spend some quality with your beloved Kyuhyun!” She spoke like a teenager.

“Mom! You’re on speaker and Kyuhyun’s just right next to me!” I said.

“Hello, Mrs. Kim!” Kyuhyun greeted her.

“Oh! Hello Kyuhyun! Please don’t be formal! Just call me mom!” She chuckled.

“See! I told you Wookie! Mom, Wookie was surprised a while ago when I addressed you as mom!” Kyuhyun told my mother.

“Wookie! No need to be surprised! Kyuhyun’s practically my son since you’re gonna marry him right?! Okay, okay! I’ll hang up now! Spend the night well!” She said happily then she ended the call.

“I can’t believe my mother!” I said.

“I know, right? How can she be so nice and approving!?” Kyuhyun said then he got a big and puffy blanket out of his cabinet then he laid it on the floor.

“What is that for?” I asked.

“Oh! Of course I’ll sleep here and you’ll sleep on the bed. I want you to have the most comfortable sleep since it’s your first time here.” He said which touched my heart.

“Kyuhyun, I should be the one sleeping on the floor. This is your bed and you should sleep on it.” I said then I stepped away from the bed.

“No, Wookie! You’re too precious to be seen sleeping on the floor!” He said as he fixed the bed for me to sleep in. 

“Kyuhyun! Really! You don’t have to! I already feel ashamed for letting you go through all the trouble of taking care of me a while ago!” I tried to convince him.

“Wookie. I said no. Go to bed already. I’ll turn off the light once you go to bed.” He said then he walked towards me and pushed me towards the bed.

“Kyuhyun! I won’t be able to sleep properly thinking that you’re suffering from the cold floor!” I said as he placed a blanket on top of me. He sat down on the bed beside me.

“Good night, Wookie! Have a peaceful sleep!” He kissed my forehead then he turned off the lights and left the bed side lamp on.

“Good night, Kyuhyun. You are welcome any time to come up here if you feel uncomfortable there.” I said.

“That will never happen. I have to protect your innocence.” He said then he lied down on the blanket he placed on the floor.

“The word ‘innocence’ is growing old on me.” I admitted.

“Then I’ll help you regain it.” He said then he smiled.

Now I truly know how he values me and my principles.
________________________________________
_____________________________________________

My school starts tomorrow so before schoolwork eats me up, I decided to post a new update today :D

Since I had a lot of free time this Christmas break, I started writing two chaptered KyuWook fics :D One of my unnies in livejournal helped me with one of the stories :D She helped me with the idea and scenes :D While the other one, I came up with myself :) Don’t know which to post first after The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy ends >.< But I hope you can all read it once it’s out :D

Belated Happy Birthday to Sungmin! :D 

Hope you’ll like this :D Thank you so much for reading! :D