The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy- Chapter 16 (Parts A and B)

The Diary of a Lost Fan Boy

Chapter 16- Part A

“What are we going to do with the grand prize?” I asked Kyuhyun.

“You tell me, I don’t need that. Who would need that? Only ahjummas will like that prize.” Kyuhyun replied.

“You’re right, who would want a gift check from the supermarket?” I sighed.

“Who the hell came up with this idea?!” Kyuhyun asked Hyukjae.

“Don’t blame me! I’m just the host!” Hyukjae replied.

“We can just give it to your mom, Wookie.” Kyuhyun suggested.

“What are we even doing? We won this! We should be the one who gets the benefits from it. Let’s be productive! Let’s think of something that we can do with this.” I encouraged them.

While we were deep in discussion, two girls approached us.

“Uhh, excuse me.” One girl said.

“Yes?” Hyukjae took the initiative to talk to them.

I didn’t know that we can still be found under our favorite tree. We thought we already escaped the crowd when we came here.

“We’re sorry for disturbing you but can we please ask for Kyuhyun oppa’s autograph?” The two girls were red. I looked at them and I remembered myself when I first met Kyuhyun.

“Wookie! I have an idea! Let’s use the gift check to buy plastic bags so you can use it to suffocate these girls!” Hyukjae joked.

The girls trembled as Hyukjae said those words.

“Hyukjae! Don’t make such jokes!” I scolded him.

“Kyuhyun oppa, will you?” The girls addressed their question directly to Kyuhyun.

Why do I feel so tingly inside? I know they’re just fans but am I really jealous? 

“If my Wookie will permit it.” Kyuhyun surprisingly said.

“What?! Why ask permission from me?!” I asked.

“Ryeowook oppa, please permit us! We promise not to steal Kyuhyun oppa away from you!” The girls pleaded.

“No, no! It’s okay with me! I don’t see the need of asking permission from me! Kyuhyun’s just playing around!” I said to the girls. I was not used to this kind of attention.

“If he says yes, then I’m fine with it.” Kyuhyun stood up and gave the two girls an autograph. 

“Thank you so much, oppa!” They said in unison.

“You’re welcome!” Kyuhyun said.

“We love KyuWook couple! We really do! I hope you can already tell the public officially!” One girl said.

“Don’t worry, we will soon. But I hope it doesn’t make a big fuss at the moment.” Kyuhyun said.

“Oh! Okay oppa! We promise not to tell anyone!” They happily said then they left.

“Kyuhyun, how will it not make a big fuss? Do you know how many fans you’ve got a while ago? Of course it would appear on fan sites and forums by today!” Hyukjae said.

“Really?!” I asked.

“Wookie! Kyuhyun is an idol star! How can it not be big news?!” Hyukjae replied.

Our resident fan boy speaks again.

“We’ll just handle it if the situation really gets big, okay?” Kyuhyun concluded. “Where were we? Ah! Let’s be productive!” 

For a while, we came up with different ideas on what will we do with our grand prize. But the whole time, I couldn’t help but decipher on what we talked about a while ago. What if the media started to question Kyuhyun? Will he admit it to the public? Will he hide it? Will he keep it as a secret? What if he admits it? What will happen to me? Can we still have a blast without the public bothering us? What if the fans dislike me? What if he has no plans in telling? Ugh, so many questions hurting my head! I think I made the best decision when I said to keep things as it is. 

“Wookie! Are you alright?” I was brought back to my senses when Hyukjae tapped my shoulder.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I just spaced out. What’s the plan?” I asked.

“Are you sure you’re okay? Didn’t you hear what we just said?” Hyukjae asked.

“I’m sorry, I got occupied with my thoughts. What will we do now?” I asked again.

“We’ll just go to Kyuhyun’s house and use the gift check to buy food that we can cook tonight. And Kyuhyun also insisted on buying alcohol even though I don’t drink.” Hyukjae explained.

“Great! Let’s go to the supermarket now!” I said.

I looked at Kyuhyun and noticed that he was observing me intently. His forehead was creased like he was trying to analyze my thoughts.

“Kyuhyun! Let’s go!” Hyukjae said.

“Ah, okay. Let’s go, then.” Kyuhyun said, breaking off his concentration on me.
________________________________________
____________________________________________

“Is everything loaded already?” Hyukjae asked.

The whole trip to the supermarket and the whole time spent inside was totally weird. It was Hyukjae that kept on talking while I continued to decipher on my thoughts and Kyuhyun also continued with his watchful eye on me. 

“Everything’s inside the trunk, sir.” Kyuhyun’s butler said to Hyukjae. 

“Okay, now, time to go to Kyuhyun’s house!” Hyukjae happily said.

The whole car ride on the way to Kyuhyun’s house must be weird for Hyukjae. He was sitting in between Kyuhyun and I. He was talking to Kyuhyun one second then he will shift his gaze back on me to talk to me. I don’t know why I was so bothered by that thought. I know it was eventually going to be brought up but I didn’t know that he going public about us would make me feel this way. But wait, I don’t even know how I feel. 

When we arrived at Kyuhyun’s house, I let that train of thought be gone for a while since it was my first time to go to Kyuhyun’s house.

“Kyuhyun, your house, it’s magical.” Hyukjae said in awe. 

We were already inside the house and all I can say is that his house was fabulous. It definitely fits his personality. 

“Why don’t you guys go ahead at the back garden and I’ll just ask the helpers to get the grill ready for our dinner outside?” Kyuhyun suggested.

“Okay, Kyuhyun. Don’t take too long!” I took the initiative to speak up. He might see through me so I decided to just sweet talk him.

“Sure, baby.” He said then we were guided towards the garden.

When we saw the garden, I felt like I was at a resort.

“Seriously, we can spend 3 days here and pretend that we’re out of the country. Why did Kyuhyun just invite us now?! If we have discovered this place earlier, I might become Kyuhyun’s best friend instead of yours.” Hyukjae said. He was obviously ecstatic.

“How can you betray me just for wealth?!” I played with him.

“I was just kidding, Wookie! You know that you’re my best friend for life!” Hyukjae said then he placed his arm around my shoulder.

“I know.” I said lightly.

Hyukjae stopped talking and looked at me for a long time.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I should be the one asking you that question.” He seriously said.

“What?” I lied.

“Don’t act dumb again, Wookie. You think I haven’t noticed you being all quiet and deep in thought since we left school? You even affected Kyuhyun. It’s like a disease. Good thing it hasn’t reached me yet. I don’t think I can shut my mouth for that long.” Hyukjae added a joke at the end to make feel happier.

“I guess I was really obvious, huh? Even I noticed that Kyuhyun started to act quietly when I did.” I admitted.

“What’s bothering my precious friend? Come on, tell me!” Hyukjae said.

I took a deep breath. I didn’t need to debate on myself anymore if I should tell him or not because he was my best friend. He was entitled to know everything.

“Do you remember the girls a while ago?” I began.

“Yeah, why? Were you jealous?! I knew it! My plastic bag joke should’ve been true!” He hurriedly said.

“Hyukjae! I wasn’t jealous! It’s what they said, how Kyuhyun replied, and the conversation you started that made me feel like this.” I told him with a tone of sadness in my voice.

He stopped for a while to think then he finally spoke.

“Now I get it. Things are much clearer. So it was because of the media and going public thing?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“What makes you so worried?” He finally asked the question that I didn’t know the answer to.

“You know what? I’ve been asking myself that question since we left school. I’m so confused that I don’t know how I feel about that topic. Talking about it felt like a big pang hit my head and it caused for my thoughts to be all messed up. I can’t think straight right now.” I said, feeling every bit of weakness inside me.

“Okay, the only way to get things straight is to do this step by step. First, if Kyuhyun asked permission from you to tell the public about the two of you, would you say yes?” He asked.

“Probably. I don’t see any reason why I should say no.” I answered.

“Aren’t you afraid of anti-fans?” He asked.

“I will definitely stress about that if there were really anti-fans” I said.

“Second, what if he wants to say it tomorrow to the public, will you still agree?” He asked the second question.

“I would probably tell him to take a deep breath and think for a while.” I said.

“Third, what if he decides to keep it from the public, how would you feel?” Hyukjae’s questions are getting harder and harder.

“It will feel like a knife was pierced through my heart. It’s like telling me that he doesn’t love me.” I admitted.

“Fourth, what if someone asks him about his relationship with you and he said that you’re just good friends, how would you feel?” He asked.

“Still the same as my answer on your third question.” I said.

He nodded his head lightly.

“I see. Hmmm, based on my analysis……you’re really confused, Wookie. Even I got confused. But from the way you answered, it looks like you’re giving too much thought on what the public would say if Kyuhyun admitted it. You’re afraid that he might lose some of his fans. You’re also afraid to rush things. You want to see how things would go for the two of you before making it official to the public. But you also want to scream to the whole world that you like each other. Wookie, my advice is, don’t let outside forces get in the way. It’s your happiness that matters, okay?” Hyukjae read my mind.

The feelings I can’t put into words, he already said it for me. He showed the truth in front of my face. I was just too meddled up that I wasn’t able to think thoroughly. But there was one thought that he missed. It’s about Kyuhyun not wanting to tell about it. He said he doesn’t want a big fuss. What does that mean?

“Are you really my Hyukjae? It feels like Kyuhyun’s brain cells got inside your brain. But, you’re right. Even though it comes to love, I still think of others first besides myself. But did you notice Kyuhyun’s reaction a while ago?” I asked.

“What reaction?” He was confused.

“When we were talking about it, he looks uncomfortable and it feels like he wanted to avoid the topic. When you brought it up he just said that he will handle it if only the situation gets big then he already changed the topic. It made me feel that he doesn’t have any immediate plans of telling about us. I couldn’t help myself to ask if he’s ashamed of me.” I said with a deep sigh.

“Wookie! How can he be ashamed of you! He has worked so hard to win your heart! Never have I seen a man that’s so hardworking and persistent like Kyuhyun! And I thought you didn’t want to rush things? So why are you sad that he has no immediate plans of telling the public?” It was obvious from Hyukjae’s face that he was confused.

“What I meant was, it looks like he hasn’t even thought of that idea yet. I expected that he would have already planned it all out, but I guess I was wrong. I’m really stupid for having big expectations.” I said with a heavy sigh and I closed my eyes. But that wasn’t the main reason. It’s still the fact that Kyuhyun didn’t want to talk about it. 

“Wookie, don’t blame yourself. And I forbid you from calling yourself stupid again because everyone knows that you are not stupid! No one is! Just tell Kyuhyun all about this and I promise you that everything would be okay.” He said then hugged me.

“Thanks, Hyukjae. But you know that I’m really a coward and I don’t find telling my true feelings as an easy task.” I said, admitting my flaws.

“My dear friend, you will find a way. I have faith in you. I believe that you would have the courage to tell him all the things that you just said to me right now. Communication is the key. Remember that well.” He said then Kyuhyun appeared.

“Hyukjae! What the hell are you doing? Who said you can hug my baby behind my back?! I originally have a surprise for you but I don’t think you deserve that surprise anymore.” He said as he made his way towards us. When I saw him, my head immediately bent down. I didn’t know why I am even like this towards him. I should be contemplating this on my own and not getting him affected.

“What surprise, Kyu?! I was just comforting my friend!” I wanted to pinch Hyukjae for saying that. Now, Kyuhyun will ask me why I needed someone to comfort me.

“Oh, okay then! It’s a waste if I don’t show you my surprise.” He gave up easily. “Ya! Get out now!” Kyuhyun suddenly shouted.

After a few seconds, a familiar man started to walk towards the garden.

“Where’s my Hyukjae?!” The man shouted in happiness.

Donghae.

“Donghae?!” Hyukjae screamed in disbelief.

“Yes, Hyukjae! I’m here!!!!” They ran towards each other and they were hugging each other tightly while jumping.

“You called Donghae?” I asked Kyuhyun who was standing right next to me; we were both admiring the happiness of our friends.

“Of course, I figured that Hyukjae might not have fun and I don’t want him to steal you away from me the whole night!” Kyuhyun answered.

“Oh, is that so?” I just said and continued to watch Hyukjae and Donghae hug each other. I’m so jealous of them. They look so happy, like kids given new toys. 

Kyuhyun noticed the dullness in my voice. He started to look at me again with a watchful eye.

“Don’t you want to say anything to me?” Kyuhyun finally asked.

“Do I have to?” I answered with a question. The tone of my voice gave off the feeling that I was angry. 

“I was just asking! You looked so disturbed since we left school. I just figured that you might want to share your feelings to me since I thought you weren’t afraid anymore to admit and tell what you really feel.” He said seriously.

If he can only read my mind, we wouldn’t have this conversation right now.

“You know Kyuhyun, don’t try to analyze me. You think I haven’t noticed? You’ve been looking at me like a patient on probation! If I don’t want to tell you, can’t you just leave it?! You don’t have to know everything.” I finally exploded. He was too annoying already.

“Kim Ryeowook, what the hell happened?! I don’t know why you’re so mad at me! Don’t you think you’re being unfair?! You’re mad at me without even telling me the reason! How can we fix this if you won’t tell me?!” He answered back in a strong tone.

He was right. I was unfair for not telling him why I was mad. But what can I do, I’m such a coward that I still need to think of a tactic so I can tell him without me getting embarrassed. 

“Just leave it, okay?!” I didn’t know what to say in my defense anymore.

I gave him a glare and made my way to Hyukjae and Donghae. I can’t stand being right next to him when I feel guilty for not telling him anything. What’s happening to me? It’s Kyuhyun! The person that I love! Why am I so afraid of sharing to him my frustrations?! I’m going back to my old self again.

“Wookie! You can finally meet Donghae properly! Donghae, this is my best friend in the whole world! Kim Ryeowook!” Hyukjae introduced me formally to Donghae.

“Ah! How can I not know this little fellow? It’s like I always hear his name everyday! It’s either from my Hyukjae’s stories or Kyuhyun’s. Nice to meet you even though we already met before.” Donghae said to me. He was really a nice person. I’m glad Hyukjae found him and he found Hyukjae.

“Really?! Kyuhyun tells him about you!?” Hyukjae asked, surprised.

“Of course! We guys also gossip! You’re one lucky kid, Ryeowook. You don’t know how much Kyuhyun devotes himself to you. I think he can even put his life on stake just for you.” Donghae said.

Now, I feel guiltier. I’m sorry Kyuhyun. You don’t deserve my treatment. I promise to tell you everything soon.

“Excuse me, I’ll just help Kyuhyun with the grill. You two can bond for a while.” Donghae said then he kissed Hyukjae on the cheek before he made his way to Kyuhyun.

When we saw Donghae approach Kyuhyun, Hyukjae immediately started talking.

“Ya! Your sour expression will spoil the fun!” Hyukjae said to me.

“I’m sorry but I just can’t help it. I feel like screaming but I don’t know what I should shout to the world. It’s like there’s a big lump in my throat.” I said. That was a lie. I wanted to scream and ask why Kyuhyun wants to keep it a secret from everyone else.

“You know Wookie, just drink your frustrations away. Since you love alcohol so much, you can just forget everything by drinking! As your best friend, I’m giving you the permission to drink as much as you want later!” Hyukjae said.

I sighed. 

“Maybe I’ll just do that then.” I simply said then we made our way to Kyuhyun and Donghae.

There was a round table and 4 chairs that were set near the grill and by the pool. I took my seat but Hyukjae went to Kyuhyun first. He whispered something to him and he just nodded. 

Hyukjae sat down right next to me as the two prepared our food. He opened the cooler right next to us and gave me a bottle of alcohol. I didn’t care what type of alcohol it was.

“Here, start your drinking session already.” I grabbed the bottle from his hand aggressively and I started to gulp down the drink.

“Whoa! Slow down!” Hyukjae said loud enough for the other two to hear.

Kyuhyun didn’t even mind to look but Donghae did. When Donghae saw me gulping down the drink, he nudged Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just glanced at me and went back to cooking. 

Really?! I can’t believe this guy! 

“Hyukjae! Just keep on bringing the drinks! I think I can finish more than 50 bottles tonight!” I said loudly so Kyuhyun can hear.

Hyukjae looked at me nervously then he exchanged glances with Donghae. Both of them had worried expressions on their faces. 

“Just let him be. If he wants to be immature, then let him be!” Kyuhyun said.

WHAT?! The nerve of this guy!

Donghae sighed.

“This is going to be a long night!” Hyukjae sighed. 
________________________________________
_____________________________________________

This chapter has two parts! :D THANKS FOR READING! :D Hope you'll like the next part! :D

 

 

Chapter 16- Part B

To tell you the truth, I have high alcohol tolerance. My relatives can’t believe that a tiny person like me can be so aggressive when it comes to drinking. But today, I’m already a little dizzy. I’m not saying that I’m drunk! I’m still aware of my surroundings and I can still think straight. It’s just that, I have a tendency when it comes to drinking that I can’t avoid, I say whatever I want to say without thinking.

“Wookie, we better get a padlock for that mouth of yours.” Hyukjae was worried.

“Why?!” I said. My voice was starting to sound different.

“We know that nothing good comes out from your lips when you drink.” He said. 

I laughed.

“My best friend!” I patted his shoulder with great force. “Don’t worry, okay?! The night is young! We just finished eating dinner!” 

“That’s my point. The night is young and you’re already drunk!” Hyukjae retorted.

“I am…not drunk!” I ended with a laugh. I really wasn’t! Just a little maybe. 

“Just let him be, baby.” Donghae said.

The four of us were eating chips and drinking. Of course, Hyukjae was drinking soda since he vowed to himself that he will not drink even a single drop of alcohol. 

Hyukjae sighed.

“Okay, Wookie. I know how much you want to drown yourself tonight from your frustrations.” Hyukjae just said.

“Don’t worry, best friend! I can handle myself! I don’t need any help! Especially from tall, skinny, singing and obnoxious jerks!” I blurted out.

“Oh God, it’s starting!” Hyukjae bit his lower lip.

I looked at Kyuhyun and he just looked at me with a worried expression.

“Now look who’s worried! I don’t need your sympathy!” I said as I looked up the sky.

“Wookie! Say sorry!” Hyukjae ordered me like he was my mother.

“Why should I be sorry!? I didn’t do anything wrong! I wasn’t the one who—“ I was cut off.

“Okaaaay! Let’s just drink, okay? I’ll drink with you, Ryeowook!” Donghae immediately said before I can even finish my sentence. “Kyuhyun! Drink too! You’re surprisingly drinking slow tonight!” 

“Don’t bother about me. I’m fine.” Kyuhyun casually said.

“And there he goes again!! Don’t bother about me” I mimicked his voice. “Let him be! He’s the almighty one! No one can dare touch him!” I half shouted.

“Wookie, we better get you home right now.” Hyukjae finally said.

“Baby, if he doesn’t say everything right now, his feelings will just be stored inside him and he would just feel more miserable. It’s good to say everything.” Donghae stopped Hyukjae.

“But my friend needs to go now!” Hyukjae answered back.

“Hyukjae! Donghae’s right! At least now he can say everything since he’s such a coward for not telling us anything at all. It’s good if he can finally talk!” Kyuhyun suddenly spoke in an aggressive tone which surprised me. 

Donghae and Hyukjae looked at each other with worried expressions on their faces again. 

“You don’t have the right to say that to my face!” I stood up.

“I can! Because unlike you, I CAN SAY EVERYTHING I WANT TO SAY WITHOUT BEING AFRAID!” Kyuhyun shouted back.

The tension between us was getting intense. 

“Wookie, sit down and calm yourself.” Hyukjae stood up and aided me back to my seat but I shrugged off his helping hand. 

When I was fighting off Hyukjae’s hands, I pushed him hard that I lost my equilibrium.

“Wookie!” Hyukjae shouted.

Before I knew it, my whole body threw itself to the pool beside us and I was wet. I struggled to prevent myself from drowning but I was too weak that I just let the water eat me up. As much as I want to help myself, my arms and legs were too frail already. I don’t want to die! My body just can’t handle it anymore.

In a few seconds, I heard Hyukjae’s screaming voice and a pair of arms scooped me up. I was certainly sure that it was Kyuhyun. Donghae’s words a while ago echoed in my head as he saved me. I think he can even put his life on stake just for you. I remembered Donghae saying.

When I was able to breathe again, I took short breaths and I was panting. When I looked to my right, it was Kyuhyun’s face that I saw. I felt hopeful and I was truly sorry for him.

“Wookie! Don’t ever do that again! I officially ban you from drinking ever again!” Hyukjae shouted as he helped me up. He hugged me immediately even though I was wet.

“Sorry, Hyukjae.” I managed to say and I even laughed. 

“He’s still half-drunk. You guys go and I’ll take care of this.” Kyuhyun finally spoke as he got out of the pool.

“Are you sure?” Donghae asked.

“Hey! I wouldn’t leave Wookie!” Hyukjae answered.

“Baby, just let them be. They’ll have their time and we’ll have ours.” Donghae persuaded Hyukjae.

Hyukjae looked deeply in Kyuhyun’s eyes for a while.

“You promise to take care of my best friend?” He asked.

“I promise.” Kyuhyun answered. 

“He’s really miserable right now so you better listen to his words and not answer back, okay!?” Hyukjae assured.

“I know. Just leave us so we can settle things.” Kyuhyun added. 

Kyuhyun made his way towards us and Hyukjae released me. 

“Hyukjae, don’t—“ Kyuhyun surprised me by carrying me like baby cradled in his mother’s arms. 

“Wookie, be good, okay?! Don’t say mean things to Kyuhyun when you know he doesn’t deserve it!” Hyukjae reminded me.

“I know. Thanks and sorry.” I said. I was still lightheaded. 

“Sure, Wookie. Remember what I said. Communication is key.” He winked at me.

Donghae approached me and patted my head.

“You don’t know how lucky you are. Even though we haven’t had a proper conversation, it’s still nice to meet you.” He sincerely said.

“I’m sorry. You know what? You two should get married! You two deserve each other! You’re like a couple made in heaven! Get married! Get married! Get married!” I continued.

“Yup. He’s still drunk.” Kyuhyun sighed.

“I am not! How many times do I have to tell you!!?” I shouted at Kyuhyun.

“Shhh.. okay, okay. You’re not drunk, baby. Shhh..” He swayed a bit so it would calm me. I thought he was going to shout at me but I was surprised that he was sincere and calm towards me.

“Bye Wookie! I’ll just tell your mom that you might be spending the night at Kyu’s house. For sure she won’t have any problem with it since she loves Kyuhyun so much.” Hyukjae said then he waved at me.

“Awww, bye bestie! I love you so much!” I said while nodding my head and I showed him my puffy cheeks.

“Bestie? Kyu, he’s really drunk. Take care, okay? We’re leaving!” Hyukjae said then they left.

When they were gone, there was an awkward silence between us.

“Where are the other drinks?! I wanna drink more! Put me down, will you!?” I practically screamed.

“No more drinks for you, baby.” Kyuhyun said firmly.

“And who are you to tell that to me! Are you my mother? Are you my father? And on top of it all, I just want to add that you’re not my boyfriend so how dare you order me around?!” I blurted once more.

Gosh, can’t my mouth just shut up?!

“I may not be your mother or father or your boyfriend but I am responsible for you tonight. Whether you like it or not.” He said and he started to walk towards the house.

I was shocked by the seriousness of his voice.

“I’m not your boyfriend!?” I repeated in disbelief and I started to sob like a baby. 

What the hell, Wookie? 

“Yes, I’m not your boyfriend.” Kyuhyun said and we made our way upstairs. I’m guessing towards his room.

“But why?! I thought you loved me?!” I was seriously spitting out nonsense.

“Because, you and I want things to be organized and formal. I want you to know the feeling of being courted since I know this is your first time to be in love and I want to know what it feels like to take someone seriously for the first time.“ He said. 

His statement made me cry even more.

“Why are you crying, baby?” He asked and we were already inside his room. He made me sit down on his chair beside his bed.

“Why do you have to be like this?!” I shouted while I cried.

He grabbed a towel from his cabinet and he made his towards me to help me dry myself. 

“To be like what?” He asked as his concentration was on wiping my wet clothes with towel.

“THIS! One minute you break my heart then the next, you make me feel guilty because of your kindness towards me!” I cried out.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

I looked at him for a long time and his face just made me cry even more. I think I’m really drunk.

“We need to get you cleaned up. You have soil stain on your shirt and body. Come on, I’ll help you take a bath.” He said which shocked me.

“I don’t need to take a bath! You’ll see my undressed body!” I whined.

“Wookie, you have to. Plus, you’re drunk. You have to get cleaned up so I can put you to bed already.” He persuaded me.

“No! No one has seen my body!” I protested.

“You’re a guy and I am too. There should be no malicious things about that. And I promise not to tease you like I’m a ert.” He tried again.

“No! No! No!” I shouted.

“Then you leave me with no choice.” He said then he carried me once more towards the bathroom. 

“Hey! Put me down!!” I cried.

“No.” He seriously said. 

He made his way inside the bathtub with me on his arms and he the shower. 

“Kyuhyun! No! I said no!” I said then I stood up and hit his chest with my weak hand.

“Wookie! Just do as I say okay?!” He said lightly. 

“Why do you even care!? DON’T ACT LIKE YOU’RE SINCERE WHEN I KNOW THAT I’M THE PERSON YOU HATE THE MOST RIGHT NOW!” I finally broke down and I sat down slowly inside the bathtub, crying my heart out. 

“Wookie…” He sighed then he sat down too. He pulled my arm towards him and he positioned me in front of him so that I am lying down against his chest and my head was lying on his right shoulder. The water was still running so we were both wet with our clothes on. He used his left hand to intertwine it with mine and he used his right hand to wipe the tears and water away from my eyes.

“I thought you love me.” I continued to cry.

“Shhh…I do. That’s why you can never be the person that I can hate. Stop crying already, okay?” He played with my wet hair gently.

“You love me right? If you don’t, why would you make an effort to go to school early and leave gifts and notes inside my locker? Why would you go through the trouble of being my secret admirer?” I sobbed.

“You knew? Shhhh… stop crying, baby.” He tried to calm me down but the tears won’t just stop from falling. 

“Yeah, and you wouldn’t steal the coupon I gave to Yesung that should be his date reward if you didn’t love me right?” I continued.

“You knew that too!? My baby is wise after all.” He said then he kissed my cheek.

“And you definitely wouldn’t tell me how deeply in love you are with me on the phone when we talked until late at night if you didn’t love me, right?” I blurted out.

“I knew it. I knew you weren’t sleeping at that time. I’m glad you heard that because my feelings for you haven’t changed. The only thing that changed was my love for you got deeper.” He said and his grip on my hand got tighter.

“Then WHY?!” I cried out again.

“Why what?” He asked seriously. “Let it out, baby. Shhh… breathe in, breathe out.” He tried to help me normalize my breathing pattern since I was crying really hard.

“WHY DON’T YOU WANT TO TELL THE PUBLIC THAT YOU LOVE ME!?!” I finally said it out. It feels like a big weight on my heart was lifted. 

He was silent for a while but he continued to rub my arm to soothe me.

“Is that what’s been bugging you?” Kyuhyun asked.

“YES!” I cried even more. The taste of water from the shower and from my tears was mixing inside my mouth. 

“Oh, baby. You shouldn’t have stressed about that.” He said as he started to hum lightly. His mouth was directly right next to my ear which made it more calming. The sound of his humming made my crying stop a little.

“But why shouldn’t I?! You said to the fans a while ago that you didn’t want to make a big fuss out of it and you wanted to keep it as a secret as much as possible!” The tears were going back again.

“Shhhhh….shhhh…” He was trying his best to calm me. His humming still continued. It would just stop when he’s talking.

“I never knew that you’re really okay if ever I told it to the public. I was just thinking about you. There would be many consequences that I don’t want you to go through so I thought that keeping it from everyone is the best idea. I answered that way for your sake. I didn’t know that it hurt you deeply. I’m sorry.” He said 

“Really? So you’re not ashamed of me?” My crying became softer.

He hit my head lightly.

“Silly! There will never come a day that I will be ashamed of you! I couldn’t even bring myself to think about that! Even if you get fatter, grew pimples all over your face, or did a criminal offense, I will NEVER EVER be ashamed to tell everyone that you’re the man that I love.” He said which made me cry again.

“Kyuhyun, why do you always sweep me off my feet?” I asked with a small smile.

“Because you always take my breath away.” He said then he cuddled up to my neck.

“Your answer didn’t answer my question.” I said then I finally laughed.

“I know. I just wanted to tell you that.” He said then his cuddling became tickling.

“Kyuhyun! No!” I said then I faced him.

We were silent for a while, just looking at each other. The hot water from the shower dripping against our skin.

Suddenly, he closed one of his eyes because water got inside it.

I reached for his eye then I wiped of the water gently away from his eyes.

“We have said a lot of things tonight.” I said.

He grabbed my hand which was wiping the water away from his eyes then he slowly kissed it.

“I’m glad we did. I have seen a new side of you.” He said, still holding my hand.

“Me too. I never thought that you had the power to soothe and calm me like that.” I admitted.

“Of course. I can be anything for you.” He said with a sincere smile that I missed.

“This is truly where I belong.” I said.

“Where?” He asked.

“With you. I don’t think there’s any better place for me than to be in your heart.” I said without hesitation. 

“Wow. My baby has become so witty. I’m proud.” He said then he moved closer towards me.

“Are you saying that I was originally dumb!?” I joked.

“Of course not. We’re both geniuses but in different areas.” He said.

“In what area am I a genius?” I asked.

“Making a person discover something new about him. Also, the ability to change a person for the better.” He answered.

“Really? I can do that?” I was starting to be Ryeowook again. I was not as drunk as I was a while ago.

“Well, it was effective on me.” He said then he smirked.

“I love your smirk but I love your sincere smile the most. Can’t you just smile for me sincerely?” I pleaded.

Slowly, his smirk changed into the smile that I was looking for.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Thanks too.” He said.

“For what?” I asked, confused.

“For kissing me.” He surprisingly said.

“I didn’t—“ He turned his head sideways then he leaned his cheek against my lips so it looked like I kissed his cheeks.
________________________________________
_____________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE! Sort of an early update :D And it has two parts so I hope you didn't find it too long :( 

Sungmin's birthday is nearing! Advance Happy Birthday to him! :D 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! Please leave comments :D

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR!