Stranger Danger Pt. 2

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AN Hey Guys! Woo Hoo I got an update in sooner than I expected! I’m staying home from school on sick leave today and I thought I’d update the story since I left it on a bit of a cliff hanger (I know how annoying those are) haha. Please Enjoy! <3 BTW super scene coming up!

The cab dropped off the lady and Kai off at her house and drove off. It was a bit of a struggle carrying a man much heavier than she was up her steps, but eventually they made it inside her room.

She observed Kai after setting him down on her bed and grinned when she had realized that the boy was beginning to regain consciousness. She took off her blouse and positioned herself so that she was straddling Kai and kissed his cheek.

“You gonna give me that good time you promised me?” She chuckled in his ear and could feel his response to her question.

As Kai opened his eyes, he still couldn’t make out who the woman was, but he didn’t very much care. He grabbed her hips and began biting his lips. She quickly made her way to his lips and crashed it against his. Not wanting to take their lips off each for more than a second, Kai quickly undressed and did the same to the woman. Kai used his hands and felt every part of the stranger’s body, letting his fingers roam around where they felt like while they kissed. Hearing the moan of the latter made Kai move even quicker, which only resulted in more moans.

---

Kai woke up as the light from the windows shone on his skin. He quickly realized the situation and covered his skin with the blankets on the bed. Staring over at his one night stand’s back, he felt himself blushing and hit himself. He couldn’t believe he just had a one night stand with some random stranger…

Not wanting to wake up the person sleeping soundly next to him, he got up from the bed as quietly as he could and dressed himself. Before leaving, he grabbed his phone from the night stand on the side the girl was facing. Not being able to resist his curiosity, he glanced at the stranger and froze when he saw who it was.

The girl woke up from her long night and smiled to herself when she had realized what she had done. Standing herself up and resting her back on her wall, she saw that someone was watching her from the corn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter