Date Pt. 2

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy and Sehun were soon settled at the seat nearest to the windows in the back of the restaurant, just as Sehun had wanted when he called to make their reservation. Sehun had deliberately chose this seat as he remembered Minzy telling him that sitting next to the windows made her feel more safe, though it was usually the other way around for most people. Even if it was the smallest details, he wanted everything to be perfect for her tonight. 

“Wow everything looks so great! I have no idea what to order…” Minzy curiously scanned the menu with her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows, causing Sehun to chuckle and gently grab the menu from her hands, placing it on the side of the table.

“No worries. I ordered for you and me both.” Sehun smiled at Minzy and watched as the expression on her face change.

“Thanks Sehun.” Minzy sighed in relief as she realized that she wouldn’t have to decide from all of those dishes that were presented to her on the menu. Minzy had never been a very decisive person anyway. They could have ended up sitting there for three days just so Minzy could decide what she would want to eat.

After finishing their meal and thanking the people that had served them that night, they walked out into the dark night through the doors of the restaurant. Minzy, who was now walking in front of Sehun, smiled to herself as she breathed in the refreshing night air. She was so glad that Sehun had decided to take her out tonight. It helped with getting Kai out of her mind, even if just for a bit. After walking in silence for a while, Minzy turned around and wrapped her arms around Sehun’s neck.

“Thanks for the amazing dinner Sehunnie. I really enjoyed it.” Minzy pecked Sehun on the cheek, leaving an imprint of her red lip stick on his face. Giggling at what was now on Sehun’s face, Minzy reached up to wipe it from his face, but was stopped by Sehun as he grabbed her wrist mid-way.

“Minzy…I….” Sehun briefed for a second and swallowed the gathering spit in his mouth once more before starting again. “I really… really enjoy being with you…”

 Minzy tilted her head the side and raised her eyebrows in confusion before replying.

“I enjoy being with you too, Sehun. What’s up all of a sudden?” Minzy felt the grip on her wrists tighten, making her nervous and even more confused than she was previously. Feeling a weird feeling in the pits of her stomach, Minzy unwound her wrist from Sehun’s grip and stared at him once more.

There was a long bit of silence before Sehun reached her eyes with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter