Missing Pt. 2

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun found himself, once again, standing in front of Minzy’s house. For some odd reason, his feet had always led him straight here whenever he decided to come outside. He snuggled himself into his winter coat and rose his shoulders in order to cover his ears from the cold air. He slowly approached the front door and took one of his hands out from his pockets, hesitating before knocking on the door.

He waited patiently after a few knocks and rubbed his thumb over his index finger when it seemed that no one was going to open the door for him. Closing his eyes, he began to turn around to begin his walk back to his home. Though before he could proceed, he heard the locks to the door begin to move, followed by the sound of the door opening. Placing himself in front of the door again, he found himself face to face with Youngjae once more. Sehun swallowed his spit and took a step forward, trying hard to read Youngjae’s expression. It was more than obvious that Youngjae was clearly burdened by the millionth visit by Sehun, though.

“Again, Sehunnie? I told you that I-“

“Hyung, Hyung please. Just tell me where she is. I promise I won’t bother you or her again if you just let me see her once. Let me talk to her again….” Sehun could feel his could breathe press against his face as the wind blew it back towards him.

Youngjae stood there, astonished at the fact that Sehun had just pleaded to him for something so trivial. He stood there for a moment before stepping back into his home and shortly coming back with a pen and paper in his hands. Before Sehun could respond, Youngjae grabbed his hands and placed the notepad on them, stomping away quickly afterwards.

Sehun looked down at what was given to him and felt a small smile creep onto his lips when he saw that an address had been scribbled across it. Clenching the piece of paper in his hands, he ran in the direction of his house, hoping to get there before his mother had taken the car. Though before he could get too far, he felt himself collide into another figure, whom was heading towards the area he had just departed from. Sehun looked up and frowned when he realized who it was.

“Kai… What are you doing here?” Sehun questioned him.

Hearing Sehun’s voice, Kai looked up from where his eyes where positioned on the floor and sighed. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter