Get Along, Please!

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Minzy and Kai had made up, she thought that it would be a good idea to introduce him to Sehun. Sehun was her best friend right after Kai, and it would be awesome if all three of them could hang out. She had asked the two of them to meet at her house the following Sunday in order to grab lunch and talk to one another. She wanted to present an opportunity for the two to talk. She was sure that Kai would love Sehun just as much as she did.

-------

The long-awaited Saturday finally showed up and Minzy was more excited than ever. She dressed herself in her usual ripped skinny jeans, and maroon v-neck, and made her way to her front door. She opened the door and found Sehun getting ready to knock on it. She laughed as she saw the shocked expression on his face.

“You’re early.” Minzy tapped Sehun’s shoulder lightly. “Couldn’t wait to see me, I presume?” Minzy laughed again and invited the boy in to her home. She had planned to wait for the two outside but since Sehun was already here, she wouldn’t mind waiting inside. Sehun was noticeably nervous standing inside Minzy’s home. When he had saw that a man sitting on the couch had been staring at him, he immediately bowed 90 degrees, causing the siblings to laugh.

“No need to be so formal!” The man, seemingly around his mid 20’s, got up from where he was sitting and headed over to where the two were standing. “The names Youngjae” He held out his hand for Sehun to shake, which he shook right away.

“This kids weird, Minzy. I’d picture you with someone more… Manly.” He glanced at his sister whom was standing there observing the two interact.

“What are you talking about oppa? He’s not my boyfriend!” Minzy slapped her brother’s arm and walked passed him, and towards her room.

The two had both failed to notice that their exchange had made Sehun blush a bright shade of red. He quickly covered his face with his hands and followed Minzy into her room, after bowing again to Minzy’s brother.

Sehun walked into Minzy’s room and was astonished at the décor. She had records hung up in her room that she had bought when they went to the record store together, and loads of CDs sprawled all over her desk. He observed her room and found it quite neat, surprisingly. She had always struck him as a more… rampant kind of girl? He laughed at this thought and sat down on her bed.

“How’s my room?” Minzy questioned.

“A lot cooler than I expected.” Sehun glanced around once more at the room.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Minzy sat down beside him, looking around at her room as well.

“I don’t know… It’s pretty cute I guess.” Sehun smiled at her before picking up a picture frame that had been resting on the desk beside her bed. The picture had showed an obviously o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter