Stranger Danger

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun awoke that morning and quickly sighed when he realized that he had been dreaming about finally telling Minzy how he felt. He would never have the courage to confess… Feeling like an idiot, he laughed at himself before getting up from his bed and washing his face. He held the water to his face for as long as he could and looked at himself in the mirror.

It wasn’t that he wasn’t good looking or anything right? What did she see in the Kai guy anyway…? If he was Minzy, he would pick himself any day. Before heading out to go to school, he quickly pecked his mom on the cheek and ruffled his little sister’s hair. It was a routine thing that he had always done since he was in middle school.

As Sehun arrived at the front gates of his school, he noticed two figures standing on the side arguing with one another. Upon closer inspection, he realized that it had been Kai and his ex-girlfriend, Krystal. Sehun stood from a good distance and listened in on the conversation.

Although Kai has saw that Sehun was obviously eavesdropping, he figured it was the least of his problems and faced the girl standing in front of him once again.

“Look, Krystal. You’re a real crazy one aren’t you? How long are you going to follow me around for?” Kai scowled at the girl who was now on the verge of tears from his hurtful words.

“How can you say that to me? Why couldn’t you just admit you were in love with Minzy?! Why did you agree to go out with me if you loved another girl?!” Krystal clenched her fingers into a ball and threw them against Kai’s chest, only resulting in him grabbing her wrists.

“I DON’T LOVE MINZY! Are you crazy?! She’s my BESTFRIEND. That’s all she is, all she ever will be. Alright?”As the words that flowed out of Kai’s mouth came out, another person was approaching the arguing scene. Kai felt sorry as he watched the red-haired girl’s reaction when she had heard those words. He felt the twinge of pain that he had been feeling for quite some time now, and ran from Krystal to grab the other girl’s hand.

“Minzy…” were the only words that Kai managed from his now squeezing chest.

Minzy whom tried her best to look expressionless, turned to the person holding her wrist.

“Look Kai. I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter