Truth

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minzy, Hurry up!” Sehun glared at the bedroom door in front of him and grunted when he received no response.

Pouting, he knocked on the door once more and watched as the door slowly revealed the room behind it. Peering inside, he saw that Minzy was standing in front of the mirror, very obviously debating what to wear. Narrowing his eyes, he sat on her bed and observed her as she rummaged through her closet.

The two had been planning to visit their favorite record store again today, and Sehun was more than excited to be able to finally spend some time with Minzy. It had been a total of two weeks since the last time he saw her face. It was also two weeks ago that he had obtained a bruised hand from punching Minzy’s old man. Staring at his fists, he failed to notice that Minzy had taken off her clothes and changed into her decided outfit. Pulling the zipper up on her jacket, she waved her other hand across Sehun’s face and grinned when he finally looked up at her.

“You changed?” Sehun questioned curiously.

“Yeah.” Minzy answered.

“With me in the room?” Sehun stared as Minzy giggled and walked out the door.

Biting his tongue for not noticing her changing right in front of him, he grabbed his keys from her desk and followed her downstairs and towards the front door.

“Oppa, I’m going!” Minzy yelled after her brother.

“Be careful! Don’t get pregnant!” Youngjae stuck his tongue out as he watched the two put on the shoes, clearly flustered by his comment.

Closing the door behind them, they walked over to Sehun’s car and quickly sat themselves inside. Putting the keys into the ignition, Sehun glanced over at Minzy and examined her face. Though she was far too busy fiddling with her phone to notice his eyes on her. Reaching his hand out, he let his fingers trace over the familiar fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter