Aftermath

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, Minzy had woken up earlier than usual and took her time getting ready. Might as well show Kai what he’s missing, she thought. She laughed at herself as she got dressed and looked at herself in the mirror.

“Hwaiting!” She smiled at her reflection.

She walked outside to find Kai waiting for her with his bike parked and thought it was strange that he hadn’t looked up from his cell phone yet.

“New game?” Minzy asked.

“Mmh… not particularly. Hey Minzy, can we talk?” Kai responded.

The tone that Kai had chosen to use made Minzy feel nervous and took her off guard.

“Can we do it after school, maybe?” We’re almost late, you know.” Before Kai could respond to Minzy, she grabbed her helmet and put it on.

---------

They arrived at school earlier than usual, so Bom and the others were not waiting for them by the front gates. They were probably inside waiting for the right time to come out. Before Minzy had been able to walk inside the building, she heard someone yelling from the side of her ear.

“Jagiya!”

Minzy turned towards the girl running in their direction and stopped in her tracks when the girl jumped into the arms of Kai. ‘Jagiya’? Minzy scoffed and rolled her eyes at the clueless girl who had her arms around Kai’s neck. Kai had always had this problem ever since they were younger. Girls were always all over him. She didn’t blame them though, Kai was a good-looking guy. Minzy continued walking and stopped when she realized she hadn’t heard the sound of steps following her. She turned around and found that Kai’s arms had found their way around the lower-back area of the girl whom flung herself onto him. Before Minzy could produce any type of reaction, Kai noticed that Minzy had saw him hugging the girl and quickly distanced himself from the latter. He walked up to Minzy, followed by the mysterious girl, and began to speak.

“M-Minzy… This is my girlfriend, Krystal. We started going out a while ago, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. I was going to bu-“ Kai stopped speaking when he saw that Minzy had stuck out her arm to the girl.

“Nice to meet you! The names Minzy.” She said with a smile.

“The pleasures all mine!” Krystal quickly grabbed Minzy’s hand with hers and shook it.

“Congratulations, Kai.” Minzy smiled at the seemingly shoked boy in front of her and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter