Broken

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN - Y-you guys are going to be sooo frustrated with me by the end of this chapter... Gomen! I love you guys!!! <3

Walking up to the huge door standing before them, they knocked on it and stood there silently, waiting for a response of some sort. Though before long the door slowly opened up and revealed a petite brown haired woman staring up at the two tall boys. She was wearing a maid uniform and very obviously in the middle of doing something as she tried to catch her breathe while staring at the two.

“D…Do you two have an appointment with Mr. Gong?” She asked in between breathes.

“Well, no. But we were hoping to see Minzy?” Kai peeked behind the woman, standing up on his tippy-toes to get a better look.

“Your friends of Minzy’s?” She questioned them.

Nodding, the two smiled at her and tried their best to appear as friendly as they could. The three of them silently glanced at one another for a moment before she ushered them inside. She held her hand up after closing the door behind her and motioned for them to stay where they were. Before Sehun could open his mouth, she went scrambling upstairs to fetch what the two hoped to be Minzy.

“Think we’ll be able to see her?” Sehun turned his head towards Kai and waited for an answer.

“We have to. I’m not leaving this spot till I do.”

Agreeing, Sehun turned himself towards the grand hallways of Minzy’s home once more. Perhaps he had just missed her too much, but he could swear he smelt the scent of her lingering in these hallways. Before he could close his eyes to embrace the scent, he heard the clacking of heels coming down from the stairs.

“Minzy?” Sehun mumbled.

Looking up, the two awaited the arrival of their best friend. Though they were quickly disappointed at the appearance of the maid.

“Minzy would not like to see you right now. Please come again at a better time.” She quickly lowered her head slightly to the both of them and walked towards the door to once again, usher them to their destination.

Before she could reach the door handle, Kai sprinted from his position and raced up the stairs, not bothering to tell Sehun of his plan. Clicking his tongue, Sehun followed speedily behind trying his best not to lose Kai.  The two ran around the large second floor to find Minzy’s bedroom, opening and closing a variety of doors along the way. When they finally narrowed it down to one door, the two stood side by side, hoping and praying that the door they stood in front of belonged to Minzy’s room. Kai placed his hand on the doorknob and slowly turned it, cracking it open a bit so he would be able to see the inside of it without the person inside seeing him.

It was a bedroom. Opening the door the rest of the way, he silently made his way through the door, with Sehun tailing him closely.

“Minzy?” Kai looked around and finally placed his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter