The End part.1

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the two had roamed around the record store for nearly two hours, Sehun and Minzy decided to head over to the café down the street from their current location. Sticking her tongue out, Minzy raced to the entrance of the café and opened the door, stepping inside before the latter could even move from his spot. Chuckling to himself, he quickly followed the girl’s footsteps into the shop. Having already found the perfect spot next to a fairly large window, Minzy waved her hand at Sehun, trying to catch his attention. Noticing her immediately, he pretended to pout as he walked up to their table.

“Do you always have to leave me behind?” Sehun sulked jokingly.

“Hmm. Yep!” Minzy winked and picked up the menu that was set down by their waiter.

Ordering their usual drinks, the two sat in silence as they took in the scenery of the café. It was quite small, but decorated in an elegant way that reminded Sehun slightly of Minzy’s father’s home. Making a face at the sudden memory, he stuck he bottom lip out and played with the water cup in front of him. Smiling at his weird expression, Minzy sat back on her chair.

“You should really fix that expression,” Minzy said.

“Why?” Sehun cocked his head to the side.  

“Because it’s ugly.”

“Well, that’s just impossible. I mean, have you seen me?” Sehun raised his eyebrows a couple times, his lips as he did so.

“I’ve seen you a bit too much for my liking actually,” scoffed Minzy sarcastically.

Before Sehun was able to make another snarky remark, the sound of Minzy’s phone had went off. Grabbing her phone out of her back jean pocket, she looked at the notification that had just appeared on her screen. Gaping at the phone, she bit her lip and debated internally on what to do with the sudden message. Staring at the one before him, Sehun let out a sigh and clenched his jaw.  

“It’s Kai isn’t it?” Sehun lowered his gaze to the ground.

Taken back by the certainty of his voice, Minzy nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter