Missing Pt.1

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stood in the middle of his room, sighing once more as the ringing on his phone seemed to be endlessly repeating. He had been trying to contact Minzy for the past hour to no avail. She had been missing for a little over two weeks now and her brother won’t answer any of his questions about her whereabouts. The only thing he mumbled to Sehun every time he came over was, “Don’t worry. She’s safe.” Before shutting the door in his face.

Sehun fell onto his bed face first and groined. Where on earth could she be hiding? Even if they hadn’t talked, just seeing her face around school was enough to keep him at his distance. But now that she wasn’t around… he missed her. He was pretty certain he would start losing some of his hair if she didn’t show up soon. Trying to calm himself down, he grabbed the jacket that was laying on the floor of his bedroom and raced outside. Getting some fresh air would probably get Minzy out of his head for a while. Walking along the sidewalk and feeling the cold air blow against his face, he remembered the times where Minzy was beside him, laughing at how small his eyes got when he was trying to avoid them from watering. Nothing helped. Nothing ever was enough to get Minzy out of his thoughts. Ever since they broke up, even before they dated, she was all he could think about. The images of her ran through his head as he closed his eyes and leaned against the iron fence.

Taking out his phone again, he dialed the number that he had so desperately hung on to despite the fact that they weren’t dating anymore. Just once. He just needed to hear her voice once. Maybe hearing the sound of her voice would lessen the pain he felt in his chest right now. Holding up the phone to his ear, he leaned his head back as the endless ringing started once more.

---

Kai threw on the winter coat that hung on the back of his desk chair and slowly placed his hands into a pair of gloves. Holding his hands up, he observed the cute design that ran across the gloves. Minzy had given them to him last year on Christmas. Or, to his mom at least. He remembered that day so clearly. The two had set up their customary Christmas date and were supposed to meet up with each other at his house to watch a movie together, but he canceled last minute telling her that he had come down with a flu. The truth was though, that he had gone out on a date with a girl from the neighboring school across the street from their school. He remembered getting home and finding the pair of gloves laying on his desk, with a note from Minzy stating that she wished he would get better soon and that she would bring some of her famous soup to him the next morning. The guilt he felt that day was almost unbearable.

The memories played vividly in his head, paining him every time he thought about them again. He smiled sadly and put his arms down and into his pocket. Taking his phone out of his left side, he checked the time and read it out loud to himself.

“6:43 pm.”

He had approximately 20 minutes before the latter he was meeting at the coffee shop would call him once more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter