Endlessly

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AN - I always feel bad because my chapters are always so short vnv Sorry guys but thank you so much for reading this story despite my horrible, horrible writing abilities, lol. xoxo <3

“Gong Minji? Is Gong Minji here?” The teacher peered around the room to search for the red headed girl, though to no avail.

“Is she absent? That’s strange” he marked Minzy on the attendance sheet and continued to read the list of students out loud.

Sehun and Kai both popped their heads up from their previous resting positions and looked around the room. As they noticed each other both searching for the girl, they stared at one another curiously and pondered at the missing Minzy. She was seldom ever absent from school. Even when she had the highest fever Sehun and Kai ever saw, she continued to attend. She was never one to sit in her bed and let others take care of her. It was practically against her nature.

Class ended and the two both headed in the same direction, towards each other.

“Where’s Minzy?” They asked at the same time.

The pause afterwards was long as they both realized that neither of them knew where she was.

“You mean you don’t know either?” Sehun asked.

“Why would I? We haven’t talked in weeks” Kai rolled his eyes and turned away, grabbing his bag from his chair and heading towards the exit.

Sehun stood there for a moment before doing the same. As they both went their separate ways, neither of them was able to get out the same thought running through their heads.

Was Minzy alright?

---------

“Good Job today, Minzy.”

Minzy stared at her tutor and nodded her head at the sudden compliment. Saying nothing else, the teacher packed up her items and waved goodbye to Minzy before heading out to her car. Minzy kept a smile on until the woman had left and finally let out her sigh when she was out of sight. Her first tutoring session was just as bad as she had expected it to be, if not worse. She missed school, but most importantly, she missed her friends and her brother.

Minzy had been here less than 24 hours and already her father had signed her up for piano lessons, singing lessons, violin lessons, and art lessons. It was a way to keep her busy and out of his hair while he attended to his work. She never dared to disturb him with or without the lessons, though.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her bedroom door opening. She turned her head and was surprised to find that Chaerin had walked in.

She smiled eagerly and got up from her sitting position to run towards her.

“Chaerin unnie? What is it?” Minzy smiled and tilted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter