Make up

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN Before I start the chapter I just want to thank all of the people who commented. It actually makes me so happy to see you guys commenting omg you guys have no idea. Thank you thank you thank you <3

Kai was miserable. He didn’t know how to deal with these feelings, nor did he even understand what it was exactly that he was feeling. He had never hated seeing Minzy with another man before, but that all changed once Sehun had shown up. The thought of the two dating, holding hands, or even just talking had drove him insane. His best friend... or to be exact, his ex-best friend hadn’t talk to him for over two weeks now, and he missed her. The quote “You don’t know what you have until it’s gone” was so true that it hurt. He called her every day, and had not even received an answer once. In fact, he was pretty certain she had changed her number. He couldn’t even live with himself. He hurt such a wonderful woman, and disregarded her feelings like they were nothing. He should have taken her seriously when she had confessed to him. But how could he? Her feelings for him hadn’t totally hit him until the day he made her cry. He had always been aware of her crush on him, but he never realized how big a crush it was. All he wanted to do now was to hold her and tell her how sorry he was, how big of a jerk he was, and most importantly how stupid he was. If she just gave him five minutes of her time, he was sure that he could mend their relationship. But ever since they were younger, Minzy had never been one to forgive easily. It had taken her 2 months to get over the fact that Kai had ate the last cookie in the cookie jar when they were 7, just how long would it take her to forgive him for breaking her heart?

-------

“Hey Minzy, you think you can make some time for me after school today?” Minzy turned to find Sehun staring at her with his doughy eyes. She giggled at how energetic he was.

“You know I always have time for you” Minzy winked and walked away, oblivious to the fact that her statement had left a certain boy blushed and flustered.

Once their day was over, Minzy and Sehun walked over to a nearby coffee shop. They sat down at the table nearest to the corner and awaited their waiter to come and take their order.

“So… Minzy.” Sehun fidgeted in his seat and looked out the window that was directly behind Minzy. The last thing he wanted to do right now was make eye contact with the girl sitting in front of him.

“You know, we’ve been spending a lot of time together lately…” Sehun could feel his face burning at the thought of Minzy’s eyes on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter