Started With A Look

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About an hour or so later I find myself waking up in a cold sweat , the motion of the boat rocking backwards and forwards makes me sick to the touch.

I curl up deep in my sheets and begin to tremble as I hear thunder boom from outside , this is just like a nightmare…please…please say I’m dreaming!!

I move the covers until I can look around , I notice that everyone else is fast asleep. How can they sleep through this…its insanity! As I get up from my bed my legs are wobbly , I notice my mum is asleep on the top bunk. At least someone is enjoying their sleep…

I tiptoe quietly to the door , making sure no noise is made as I close the door behind me. Thankfully the whole place is lit up , i go over to one of the circular windows and look out of it. I see the waves crashing heavily against the side of the ship as lightening flashes in the sky , I flinch as I curl up in a ball on the floor and rock myself a little.

I hate boats…I hate the ocean…I hate thunder and lightening.

We are going to sink.

Something is going to happen I know it.

No, come on Rei don’t be so scared just breathe.

 

As I recount all the things I hate and all my fears I fall asleep curled up against the wall , such a weird way to fall asleep , I should have had a nightmare but I dreamt of nothing…maybe someone was looking down on me and decided to help….

Or not…

I am woken up by a simple tap on the shoulder , but it frightens me a little. I grasp the hand that had tapped me and look up in a hurry , it was my mum and she was frowning “I was worried when I didn’t find you in your bed this morning , how did you fall asleep their?”

I shrug my shoulders “I was scared…I don’t like boats” She rubs my back and pulls me up , pointing out the window , as I look I see the water is still and we don’t seem to be moving “We are here already?”

My mum nods as she pulls me out of the door “Welcome to Korea Rei!” She smiles widely as she rushes down and off the boat , I follow sluggishly behind her. I suppose it dose look nice…But I don’t know what the school will be like…as I am slowly trailing after her I bump into a boy who looks aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter