Price

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 1 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Price [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

I slam the door to his car and look up to the night sky, the moon already up and running. 

 

"How long were we out?"

 

Baekhyun comes up beside me, looking down to me and smiling "Well we went for tea and talked for a while so about three hours" 

 

"That long?" I gasp as I didn't think we were out that long, it seemed like a few minutes. 

 

"We better go inside it's cold out here" He rubs his arms, walking ahead of me.

 

"You are such a girl"

 

He laughs sarcastically "No I just want to be warm" 

 

I follow after him, opening the front doors carefully. Just as we both take our shoes off there is arguing from upstairs, me and Baekhyun exchange a look of worry. 

 

Im about to talk but the shouting gets louder, loud enough for us to hear.

 

"That's why you don't do stuff like that!" 

 

"I can do what I want its my business!" 

 

Just as I lean up the stairs a little Baekhyun pulls me back, shaking his head as he leads me to the livingroom. 

 

He turns on the television and it muffles some of their argument, I sit on the opposite side of the couch, not really wanting to be leaning on Baekhyun.

 

"What do you think they are arguing about?" I ask this as I look over to him, flicking through the channels.

 

"Probably dad's job, it sounds like your mum is trying to give him advice" He says this in a grim tone, his attention being pulled to the door then back to the television. 

 

"Why is that bad, I don't understand?" I sit up, looking at the side of his face.

 

A sarcastic smile slips on his face as he lets the remote clatter onto the floor "Let's just say the last person who gave him advice didn't do it again" 

 

I watch as his whole body kind of curls up into a ball, his hand covering his face. Then it clicks in my head, I think I know who he is talking about.

 

"Was it your mum?" As i say that he seems to tense up, making sure I can't see his face. 

 

I immediately take that as a yes, awkwardly leaning over to rub his back. I look to the television whilst I comfort him, suddenly feeling his back shake. 

 

Is...he crying?

 

I bite my lip, not knowing what to do. I've never seen or even heard a man cry before, do I just keep comforting him?

 

Just as I move my hand from his back a voice emerges from begind his hand "Can you get me a blanket? I'm shivering over here..."

 

I sit there for a while feeling stupid, of course he wasn't crying. He was just cold all along, now I feel like a plonker for thinking he would cry infront of me. 

 

"Aren't you going to get me one?" He moves his hand and looks up to me with a smile, I'm sure my face shows nothing but pure annoyance. 

 

"Why don't you just get to bed, we are still going to the shops in the morning"

 

I get up from the couch and sigh, rubbing my back a little as I head out of the room "Aren't you going to help me up from the couch then?" 

 

"You are so lazy!" I turn back and grab both his hands, dragging him out of the room, still in our uniforms.

 

"Thanks, didn't feel like I could move from that spot" 

 

"Maybe you are becoming a couch potato"

 

Brushing off my comment he points to the stairs "I thought you wanted to go to bed?" 

 

"Don't use my words against me you butthead"

 

I walk ahead of him up the stairs, finally thinking he wouldn't talk. 

 

"Blue with black stripes today nice" He laughs mischievously.

 

"Hey!" I shout, embarrassed, holding my skirt to my "Why the heck are you even looking!" 

 

"How could I not?"

 

"You are so gross I wish you wasn't such a ert"

 

Holding my skirt tight to my legs I waddle into my room, closing the door sharply behind me. 

 

Why would he even look there!

 

Ugh Baekhyun you freak!

 

And I have to kiss him tomorrow...

 

Disaster...

 

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 

 

I look at my eye in the mirror for a long time, the swelling seems to have gone down drastically but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter