This Is It

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Baekhyun Pov -

As she hangs up, the phone line continues to beep in my ear. CL? She saw her kiss me, I know that for certain. But she has taken a completely different spin on the situation, did she not see me push CL away? Clearly not, or she wouldn't be accusing me of all this nonsense.

I look out of the window in my room, darkness swallows up the streets. I try to concentrate on Rei, but the arguing from downstairs distracts me. I let out a sigh and put my hand through my hair, squeezing my phone in my hand.

Where the hell will she be? I can't just leave her out on a dark night like this. I grab my coat from my bed and shove it on my shoulders, swiping a coat from Rei's room on my way, she will be freezing.

I look around her room, remembering the first day she arrived here. She was so happy, yet I always saw the tint of sadness in her eyes.

I go over to her jewellery box, opening the small glass door and looking at the necklaces. There is one hook left for a necklace, I smile to myself.

Letting out a big sigh I exit her room and slam the door behind me, instantly hearing the 'adults' arguing. My eyes go wide, mild excitement fizzing through me. If they split up... I can be with Rei!

I shove my shoes on, rushing towards the door whislt gripping her coat tight. I will find her! I won't give up!

Think, think, THINK!

Where would she go if she never wanted to see me again, where would she go.

Back to China? But that's impossible the only way to get to China is by...boat!

Before I even thought it, my legs were working at full capacity, sprinting towards the port. This is the strangest place she would go, but it just might work.

Around twenty minutes later I arrive, the breeze from the sea is cutting. I flip the torch app on my phone, the floor ahead lit up. I search inside of every boat, down on the sands. I even searched in the port bathrooms, no sign of Rei.

This idea was stupid, she will probably be at a café somewhere, warm and filled up with coffee and cake. I sigh and then laugh at myself as I make my way out of the area, as I am near the entrance I hear a faint buzzing noise, followed by one of those boy band songs.

That sounds like...Rei's phone!

I turn around and scurry over to the sound, looking down one of the big ports. I climb over the railing and suddenly the phone is at its loudest, I look down to the sands and see Rei lay there.

But this Rei was pale and crumpled, the sand around her head was soaked in blood. Her feet were only just out of the tides grasp, I feel the blood rush from my face.

"Rei!" I shout, Jumping down onto the sand and grabbing her limp body. I put my hand infront of , she is breathing but it is weak. I hold her tight and grab her phone, the screen blaring.

17 missed calls from Chen.

I bite my lip and dial 199, telling them our location and then d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter