Running Away

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a painfully slow and awkward hour worth of detention, the teacher finally dismissed us. As fast as light, I quickly gathered up all my things and pushed passed Baekhyun; all I wanted was to get as far away from as possible and just lie in bed.

"Rei!" I heard Baekhyun shout after me as I stormed out of the room, I practically ran down the hallway and to the outside of school. I knew that the car would pick me and Baekhyun up together so I headed for the bus stop.

I could feel tears in my eyes as I waited for the bus but I blinked them away, I shouldn't be crying over a stupid player like Baekhyun.
Luckily the bus arrived in a few minutes which distracted my thoughts away from my step brother.

I didn't even want to say his name now, I felt so disgusted with myself for trusting him.

I paid the driver and occupied an empty seat next to the window. With nothing else to do, my thoughts wondered over to CL, on the first day I started at that school, she was calling Baekhyun 'oppa' and she seemed confused when he stuck up for me.

Now I know why.

He must of not told her his plans of playing me before hand, but it's obvious she knows now what he is doing because she flung herself at him this afternoon and he didn't hesitate one bit.

I saw my destination coming up so I got out of my seat and pressed the bell for the stop signal. I thanked the driver and got off, then I proceeded to walk home.

I noticed the car which picks me and Baekhyun up wasn't in the driveway so I instantly knew he wasn't home. I opened the front door, ready to head straight for my bedroom but the loud shouts of my parents in the living room stopped me from moving.

"This isn't my bra and it's definitely isn't Rei's either! I know you have been seeing another woman so stop denying it, I even checked your phone and found messages to that !" I heard my mum shout and I instantly froze. We haven't even been here longer than a few months and that scumbag cheated on my mum.

"Listen to me..." I heard his desperate voice trail off, as if he knew he couldn't explain what he did.

"No! I won't listen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter