Bruise

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was near the end of the day and my last lesson was maths, far away from Baekhyun. Somehow i felt uneasy, my stupid emotions were distracting me. 

 

Kris has been sat next to me in silence for the entire lesson, but we often stare at eachother in a kind way. If im going to ask him to come round i might as well do it now, whilst Baek-asshat isnt here "Hey Kris?"

 

He looks up from his work immediately and smiles, facing and putting his full attention on me.

 

I like this...

 

"Kris you are still coming to mine after school right?"

 

There is a little pause then he nods, looking to the clock "As long as i can have food there yeah"

 

I chuckle to myself, my body jumping in shock as the bell goes off "Uhm yeah Kris there will be food"

 

"Sweet lets go!" 

 

Without being dismissed from behind our seats Kris grabs my bag and abruptly yanks me out of the classroom, I gasp as i nearly lose my footing behind Kris's large strides "Hey can you slow down? I have short legs and can't walk as fast...."

 

"Hmm?" He stops and looks behind his shoulder at me "Thats fine, ill just let you lead"

 

I smile and begin to tug him instead, down the stairs and out into the baking sun. I sigh, wiping a sudden bead of sweat from my complexion "Ew..." as i say this Kris rolls his eyes and takes my blazer from my body and holds it over his arms, i blush as i now stand in the sun with a white top, it kinda feels like im without that heavy blazer on my shoulders....

 

"Come on Rei, i am super hungry" 

 

I nod to him "You know where it is, just walk at the same pace"

 

He nods as we walk hand in hand, to think im doing all this to make him jealous...am i wrong for using Kris?...

 

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ 

 

We finally reach the gates to my house, we both sigh in exhaustion.

I lean into Kris and cough a little "i don't remember this walk being such an effort!" 

 

I hear him laugh then prop me up straight "It's because of the heat..." 

 

"Im going to get icecream! Race you!" I shout this to Kris and effortlessly make my way inside, flinging my shoes onto the stairs and sliding into the kitchen. Just as I open the freezer Kris bursts in, his expression upset "Beat by a girl..."

 

I shrug "Im just awsome, nothing more nothing less"  

 

I place the icecream abruptly onto the counter and hold up two spoons, Kris smiles and sits beside me ontop of the counter.

 

He takes a spoon from my hand, then grabbing me and shoving me onto his lap "Kris...!"

 

"What? I did nothing" He winks at me and begin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter