Size Apparently Matters

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on Rei!”

Baekhyun smiles at my shock and signals me to come forward , as my mom and his dad are already inside. I take a deep breath as I move from the car slowly , making my way onto the drive. As I look up to Baekhyun he laughs and pats my back “It’s big right?”

I nod “A lot…bigger than my last house , this is like a palace…”

As he begins to walk forward I cant help but follow after him , I don’t really want to stay out here and stare at this house any longer “You should get used to it , it took me a while too”

“Yeah I don’t think im ever going to get used to this…”

He laughs as we both enter the house , my laughter comes to a stop as I see the massive stair case , the marble floors , expensive carpet , this is just like a Disney movie…I’m not even exaggerating. I shake my head as I go over to where my stuff is all packed up , i then ponder for a while.

“Mom where is my room?” As I look around for her I see that she is already outside , I sigh and hold my head. I then see Baekhyun picking up two of my back packs “Come on , I’ll show you”

“Thanks…I guess…”

I pick up one of the boxes and follow him up the stairs , he continuously looks back at me , as if he is checking im still following  him. He is treating me like im his younger sister , how old is he anyway?

“Baekhyun?”

“Yeah?”

He has stopped at a door at the end of the hallway , I assume this is my room “How old are you?”

He opens the door and places my stuff in the centre of the room , along with the box “Im fifteen why?”

“Oh…” I suddenly feel embarrassed as he is actually older than me , he looks about twelve its not fair! “No...nothing it doesn’t matter”

He grins as he looks to the floor “How old are you , Rei?”

I bite my lip , looking around the acre size bedroom , of course my bedroom has to be massive too… “I am 14…I only asked because you were treating me as if I was younger…” not wanting to look at this room any longer I make my way back out of it , he follows behind me as I go to collect the rest of my stuff.

“Does it bother you that I treat you like you are younger?”

I shrug as I carry three huge boxes to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter