Chen...Baekhyun

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pull Chen into the living room, releasing him as I realise I have probably made his head worse by yanking him around. I turn around and show a sympathetic smile, pointing to the couch “You can sit down, I know how much of a headache you have”

He nods to me and sits down, I plonk myself down beside him, my eyes instantly closing as soon as my body feels relaxed.

“You brought me round to sleep on me?” He says jokingly “I am flattered really”

I shake my head “I wanted your company, I don’t want to bother with Baekhyun’s complaints...”

“I get what you mean” Chen moves a little bit closer till my head falls on his shoulder, I smirk.

“That was smooth”

“I don’t know what you mean” I feel his jaw move so he must be smiling, somehow it’s all making my headache go away.

I let out a sigh of happiness, now clutching onto his arm “You didn’t really intend to get me drunk did you? I have to say if you did you are the worst friend ever”

He laughs “As much as I would have liked to see you first thing this morning, no” He starts messing with strands of my hair “I get why you asked, Baekhyun would have said stuff about me”

“How do you…?”

“I have been his friend for nearly 5 years now, he always does it when he wants something for himself”

I shove him playfully in the shoulder “You have to stop saying stuff like that it freaks me out” But I like it…

“I mean even thinking about him like that kind of makes my stomach curl”

Chen bursts out into a short laugh “You are such a liar! But anyway let’s drop the subject, it’s a nice day, you have a pool”

Now completely side tracked I begin to babble about the pool “Of course we have a pool, I take it you are wearing your swimwear then?”

He nods “I can already tell you are wearing yours” he plucks at the string that is tied around my neck, I squeal and move away.

“Chen you are a bigger ert than Baekhyun stop!” although I can’t stay mad as I begin to laugh with him, getting up from the couch slowly to avoid head rush. I keep my hands by my side as we exit the living room, trying my best to keep my hands to myself at all times.

I don’t want another incident like Kris….

But Chen is making it incredibly difficult.

As we step outside I feel the heat already soaking into my skin, the warmth is comforting not really humid. I peek over to Chen who is removing his shirt, my face begins to feel hotter…I am going to blame that on the sun.

His figure is so manly, you kind of want to dive into his arms and stay there perm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter