Epilogue

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue ♥ 

- Rei Pov -

I was released from hospital a few hours later, Baekhyun of course paid for the bill since he knew I had nothing on me to pay.

We walk home side by side, my thoughts muddled.

"What's wrong Rei?" Baekhyun goes to grab my hand, squeezing it tight. Feeling his skin against mine, something clicking in my head.

"They are getting a divorce right?" I whisper, a prickling feeling in the corner of my eyes "That means that I will have to go home" I look into his eyes "Back to China"

I watch as he realises, his eyes go soft, his lips loosing their smile.

"Don't give up on us yet Rei, I will figure something out" He grabs me by the shoulders, stopping me in the street to look at me, I feel a tear escape from my eye.

"No, Baekhyun! Damn it, I should never of let you kiss me, I should of guessed that we would never be able to stay with eachother"

I look away from him but he grabs my chin, forcing me to look at him "Don't think like that, please Rei I have only just began this with you"

"How can I not?" I softly remove his hand from my face, squeezing it "I am going to loose you, there is nothing we can do about it"

"But there is something Rei, I can ask your mum if I can go to China with you"

"Don't be ridiculous! You're dad will never alow it"

Baekhyun smiles "You don't know what he is like, he never really wanted me, he would love to be alone"

"Why would you say that? Who wouldn't want you?"

He sighs, grabbing my hand and continuing to walk "My dad got stuck with me because my mum refused to take me"

Not knowing how to reply to that we walk in silence, I squeeze his hand as we are at the gates "I hope everything is alright"

He nods pulling me forward "Stop worrying Rei" We make our way into the house, silence swallowing up the entire house. Not a voice to be heared as we look around, we finally make our way to the parents bedroom, knocking on the door before entering.

I see Baekhyun's father sat there on the end of the bed whilst my mum is packing her bag "Rei we are leaving as soon as the next boat arrives, on Tuesday, your head is okay right?"

"Mum-"

"Go and pack your bags, get things ready"

"Mum!" I shout, getting her attention "We have something to ask you"

She looks at our entwined hands and sighs, putting her hand on her head "I think I have an idea of what you want to ask, but go on"

Baekhyun looks at his dad, frowning "I'm going to China with Rei, if that's alright with you" He gestures to my mum, his dad just looks at him blankly.

"You want to leave me here alone? Your own dad?"

"You are a pathetic excuse for a human, this is the second time now, with the same woman!" He rips his hand from mine, grabbing his dad's shoulder "I'm going to China, you will never see me again, you deserve to be alone"

His father says nothing, so I turn to my mum "Is it OK mum? Can Baekhyun really move with us?"

She takes a deep breath nodding "Yes fine, he can come" She looks at us both "You have school tomorrow to say your goodbyes, so get started now"

I let out a big smile, my arms stretching in the air in victory as I make my way over to my room. Baekhyun follows me and hugs me tight, suddenly we are both jumping in excitement "Baekhyun! You are coming with me!"

"Didn't i tell you!" He holds me close and kisses me on the cheek, I enjoy our embrace in my room, closing my eyes as his arms squeeze me.

I can't believe any of this is happening, my mum is actually letting him go with us.

"Are you alright with saying goodbye to your friends though?" I pull away from him, biting my lip as I start packing my bag.

"Yeah, I'm sure I will make plenty more" I tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter