You're my brother....

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel a soft hand on my back,  moving in a circular motion. The feeling makes my stomach twist with emotion, as a voice whispers in my ear.

"It's okay...Baekhyun is usually this grumpy..."

Of course...Chen...

 

I then burst out into a flood of embarrassing tears, feeling like everyone in the class is staring at me. I then feel my hands being tugged at, the whispers continuing "Come on ill take you out..." I let him slowly pull me out of the classroom, but as soon as the door clicks shut i find myself sobbing helplessly into Chen's shirt.

 

"Why is he so mean to me...."  i hear Chen gasp at my head on his chest, but he then my hair "Rei he is just having a bad day...don't let him controll your feelings like this"

I sigh and grab his blazer without much consideration, my breathing ragged as i know my makeup is smudged "But he's my brother...Chen what am i going to do"

 

"You can ignore him...give him the silent treatment" i nod in agreement as Chen grabs my chin "can i clean your face? "

Weary i nod, staring at him as he wipes my face with a baby wipe, just as he finishes the bell rings for home time.

 

Strangely i give him a big hug, awkwardly not wanting to let go.

"Do you carry baby wipes everywhere?"

He shakes his head and laughs "Just this one day you got lucky"

I smirk "Thankyou Chen"

I hear him laugh "No problem Newbie"

I then let him go and we wave goodbye to eachother, i didn't see Baekhyun leave the classroom...maybe he took another way out...

 

As i reach the gates im suddenly hugged from behind, i gasp and writhe about but then i hear Kris's laugh and sigh "Hi...Kris"

"Hey Rei, are you walking home?" 

I look over to the limo just down the road, i really dont want to sit in there with Baekhyun...

"ah...Yeah im walking..." he lets go of me and grips my hand.

 

"uhm...Kris are you this friendly with everyone?" i notice other girls giggling in the yard as our hands are embraced, but Kris takes no notice and begins walking "yeah don't even worry about it..."

For a while we walked in silence,  but the silence was comforting whilst it lasted...

 

"Kris don't be so touchy with me infront of Baekhyun, Okay?"

He smirks "He's a little protective for a brother don't you think"

"STEP brother" i correct "but...i know what you mean..."

Kris suddenly stops as i notice we are at my house, the smirk growing bigger on his face.

 

"I wonder what your brother would d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter