Caring

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the birds yelling disrupts me from my blissful sleep, a groan escaping my mouth as a headache begins to swell from the centre of my head. I keep my eyes shut tight, not wanting to face the blinding rays of the sun just yet.

I grab the pillow tight and bury my face into it, inhaling what I expected to be washing powder. But it smells like… Baekhyun!!

My eyes fly open, stinging at the sudden light. I see his face too close, so close that I now notice his breath tickling my cheek. It takes me a while to figure out how I got here, but I soon remember everything and my body shivers. I try to move further away from his face but his arms are like chains around my back, constricting me to be close him.

Why am I in a bed with him?

Why does it feel…ok?

I look down to his chest, such a perfect physique for a football player. But I shouldn’t be thinking these things, I never should have agreed to come here, this whole thing is a…

“Morning beautiful” He sudden husky voice tickling my ears, my cheeks burn.

“Morning…” I whisper, avoiding looking directly into his eyes.

“How are you feeling? You were so drunk I was afraid you were going to be sick in my bed…”

“If you were afraid of that why did you bring me here” I frown, sitting up once he had taken his arms back “it’s not like I asked to be in your bed”

I grab the majority of the quilt and cover my bottom half, making sure his eyes only now concentrate on my face “Well I couldn’t let you sleep in your own room because what if you would have been sick all over yourself and you would have had no one to clean it up”

“I really wouldn’t have cared, I didn’t want to wake up next to your face…”

“Would you of rather it of been Chen’s face?”

It is like wind passed through my ears, stone cold wind that sends shivers down my spine.

“What did you say?” I let out these words in a whisper, putting my hair behind my ears just so I can listen properly to what he said.

“I said would you rather of seen Chen’s face!” His tone is sour, he looks away from me, his hands balling into fists “He obviously had the intention of getting you drunk to the point where he could have made that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter