Revenge

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rei are you in there?"

I feel my anger subside, but instead tears begin to form. It's Chen, of course he would come after me. 

"Go away i don't want you in here"

He taps the door "Im not risking getting detention just for you to stay in there"

"Then go back to class" I sniffle quietly.

"Not unless you're coming to class with me" Chen playfully said, his feet below the stall door tapping the bathroom floor.

"I don't want to go class and see his face" I huffed "I'm just fine here in the toilet stall"

"If you don't come out of there the easy way, I'll have no choice but to make you get to class the difficult way" Chen sounded deadly serious and I watched as his feet disappeared mysteriously I couldn't help but wonder where he had gone. 

Next thing I knew, I was watching Chen climb over the wall that sepeated me from the stall next to me and he landed into the same cubicle as me. He unlocked my stalls door and dragged me out.

"Yah! What do you think your doing?!" I yelled at him, trying to get his grip off my wrist.

 

"Taking you to class" Chen innocently replied and shoved me out of the girls bathroom.

 

"You're so pushy!" i smile a little as i know he is only doing it for my well being, but he still doesn't let go as he drags me out of the bathroom.

 

"We have art again right?"

 

I nod silently, looking away as i alow myself to be pulled.

 

"Hey Chen, why can't i just ditch this lesson?"

 

"Because i don't want to listen to Baekhyun talk about you anymore, it's super annoying"

 

"H-He talks about me?!" i feel angry again, a headache arriving in my head.

 

Surprisingly a weird thrill ran through me, he knows i hate him. I hope he is upset, thats the least he deserves. 

 

I throw my bag at my chair, looking over to Kris who is now laughing at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun didn't look so pleased at my outburst, his eyes were both mixed with the emotions of anger and sadness.

 

Kris's laughing eventually subsides and everyone goes back to thier work; that is all except Baekhyun, I could feel him glaring at me but I'm now un-effected by it now, I should be angry at him after what he did, not the other way around

 

He has no reason to hate me, I'm not the one that....

 

Ugh i don't even want to think about it!

 

I lie my head on Chen's shoulder, i hear him laugh "Tired?"

 

I shake my head "No"

 

"Trying to make him jealous?"

 

"Yeah" i begin to draw Kris, although he is looking down. I smirk to myself as some how im going to get revenge, that's what i want right?

 

Kris sees my drawing and instantly tries to grab it but I'm faster, I hide the drawing behind my back and Kris re-attempts to grab it but it ends up looking like we are hugging because his arms are around my body trying to steal the drawing from behind me.

Smiling i drop the drawing and wrap my arms around Kris's neck, peeking over to Baekhyun who is tearing at his book.

 

I mentally grin to myself at Baekhyuns jealousy and release mine and Kris's hug, the giant instantly picked up the drawing off the floor and hurried back to his place.

I sat back in my seat to see Chen slyly smirking at me

 

"What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter