Tumble

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chair I’m sat at begins to affect my posture, forcing me to slouch so I’m unbelievably uncomfortable. I look over to Chen who is ordering our food, looking as happy as he did the first day I met him. I sigh and rub my back, trying to fit into the chair somehow. I squirm around in the chair, probably looking like I have ants in my pants.

Chen finally comes over with an amused look on his face, placing a glasses down on the table “Is everything okay? You seem to be struggling with something” He laughs to himself, then looking me in the eyes.

“It’s this chair” I huff, crossing my arms over my chest “It hurts my back and I feel like I’m turning fifty nine or something”

He chuckles and hands me a cushion “Here sit on this it should help”

I get up and place the cushion on the chair, sitting on it soon after. It actually seems to help, being higher.

“Thank you Chen” I flash a little smile, observing my drink “What is this?” He takes a seat beside me, sipping at his which is exactly the same.

“It is a mild alcoholic drink, I promise you won’t get drunk unless you have lots of them” He grins mischievously, taking another swig of his.

I ponder the worst possible outcomes of having this, honestly there isn’t much that can happen.

With that in mind I take swigs of it, it becomes strangely addictive and I can’t stop drinking it till it is gone.

“Wow” Chen gasps “You drank that super-fast” He says that with almost half left in his glass, fair enough.

“Can I have another one, please?”

He nods, getting up “Anything for you” He winks, sticking his tongue out a little before ordering me another.

I get a twisted feeling in my stomach, something dark and confusing clouding my mind.

I feel like I just made the biggest mistake of my life.

-v-

“Chen…Chen hey remember that time...” I burst out laughing for no reason, leaning into him and grabbing his shirt. He too is giggling as we wobble down the street, holding onto each other for support.

How much did we drink? I don’t remember…

Everything seems to be really blurry and I can’t make out the side walk from the road, I would be scared but I feel so bubbly and happy inside I can’t conceal it.

“Hey Rei, Baekhyun is going to be mad at you for being late” He bites his lip and makes me face him, his balance slightly un-nerving as he holds onto me, his hand moving onto my cheek “But I don’t think I want to return you”

There are also other feelings that alcohol let’s escape…

Fake feelings…

I feel like the alcohol will make me burst, a strange feeling in my chest as he puts his head against mine. I can smell his breath, strong but addictive, forcing me to lean in just to get better smell. Before I knew it we were kissing, my hands easily getting tangled in his hair.

I can’t breathe, but I can’t stop myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter