Detention

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time seem to slow down dramatically, my cheeks flourishing in deep anger. The way she is latched onto him makes me sick, but I can’t seem to shift my gaze from the scene that unravels itself before me.

Suddenly the shriek of the teachers whistle distracts me, I then turn my attention to all of the girls racing one another inside of the school building. I follow after them, running, I can’t stand another minute in this spot.

 

If only I would if stayed longer, I would of seen Baekhyun push her away

In silence I change into my uniform, as a dark cloud hovers over me the girls chattering around me becomes a hum in the background. My thought become a deep and dark mess, they practically drown me.

She kissed him! He just let her…

The scene refuses to leave me and replays itself constantly in my head, my hands balling into fists at my side. It make so angry! So Jealous…

Jealousy is an evil and hurtful thing, over my brother, Baekhyun.

I throw my bag over my shoulder, storming out of the room. I gasp as I see Chen waiting outside, his hands in his pockets as he shifts his gaze from the corridor onto me.

“Chen what are you doing here?” I watch as he smiles and ushers me to come closer.

“I need to talk to you” He looks at the girls flooding out of the locker room “Alone”

I nod and follow him, feeling nervous as I ponder on what he wants. Maybe it’s about what happed on the weekend, oh god!

We suddenly stop in an empty corner, he takes a small breath.

“Rei, if it’s ok with you I want to forget about what happened this weekend”

I knew it! I look down to my shoes “Look…Chen it’s alright I get it-“

“No it’s just…” as I look up his gaze shifts elsewhere “I have a date with this girl, I want to forget about this and move on, and I don’t want you feeling that I am just being disrespectful”

I feel a smile shift onto my face, one less thing to worry about!

“Chen Chen Chen!! I’m so happy for you” I throw my arms around his neck and hug him tight “This is amazing news!”

“Oh!” He breathes, startled by my outburst followed by a hug, eventually he hugs me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter