Walk Away

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 15 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Walk Away [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

We walk out of the shop in silence as I make sure my gaze doesn’t fall anywhere near him, I can’t risk the chance of eye contact. I don’t know what to say…I don’t know what to do.

I look to the bags in his hands, his hand is pretty tight around the handle “Do you need help carrying those?”

“No” He says this sharply, walking now at a slower pace as we arrive at another shop.

No…I hate that word. It’s so annoying. I asked him nicely and he just rejected it, maybe I am taking this too far. My brain feels like it’s scattered everywhere, I don’t know what to do with myself.

“Rei” Baekhyun sighs “Are you not going in here?”

“Yeah” I hurry my words as I realise I was just stood in the entrance “Sorry…”

I walk around and pick out two pairs of shoes and a new hat for myself, realising that this shop doesn’t have a wide range of choice. In silence I walk over to the counter and place my items near the lady, Baekhyun pulls out his card and swipes it, hastily grabbing the bag and walking out.

Startled by his sudden outburst I bow to the lady, not forgetting my manners before scurrying after Baekhyun. I find him sitting on a bench, quite a distance from the shop. I go and sit next to him in silence, taking off his hat.

“Here…” I place the hat on his lap, holding my hand out “Can I have that bag, please?”

He looks up to me “You don’t want to wear my hat?”

“No. I mean…I just bought a new one”

He holds his hat in his hand, looking down to it “It’s complicated right?”

“What…?” I let my hands rest on my lap, looking out onto the street “Why is it complicated?”

He smiles to himself and places the hat in one of the bags, sighing “You know why, I saw it in your eyes” He lets his eyes flicker over to me “I saw how I made you feel”

A frown forms on my head “You are crazy…” I grab the bag from his hand “I don’t feel anything for you”

I get the hat out of the bag, shoving it onto my head. Baekhyun suddenly grabs my hand, squeezing it tighter than necessary as he stands up “Don’t lie to me” He grabs my face with his other hand, forcing me to look at him “I know how I make you feel”

“Stop it!” I shove him away from me, composing myself as I step away “Stop talking like that! I don’t like you! I just did you a favour!”

“Kissing me back wasn’t part of the favour…”

I glare at him, squeezing my hands into fists “Byun Baekhyun you better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter