First Day

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After carefully putting my clothes on i look at myself in the mirror, my eyes going wide, half shocked half happy.

I picked up my backpack and wandered downstairs. Baekhyun was already set to leave and hadn't noticed me because he was texting someone, I quietly snuck behind him and grabbed his  phone. I attempted to read his messages but baekhyun snatched it back off me in the speed of light. He then noticed how I looked and starting clapping his hands enthusiastically. 

"Wow, I am so good at fashion... Maybe you can be my future model" Baekhyun joked and took a photo of his masterpiece

 "Oh please I'm merely pretty don't even talk about being model..." i take a deep breath "Delete the photo!"

Baekhyun seems to look at the photo on his phone for a while, before answering me "You could be a model if you wanted, you have a nice figure"

I let out a sigh and hang my head, he is obviously ignoring me.

 

"Baekhyun, you can't say stuff like that to me..."

"What...Why not?" he sounds a little upset so i try to put on a smile "Because...its kind of ..."

 

Not like I mind...wait what!?

Just as I'm about to correct my sudden outrageous thought, a limo beeps it's horn from outside

 "We're taking the limo to school?" I asked with my jaw open in shock. Baekhyun laughed at me as if I sounded stupid 

"Of course we are. Did you think we would take the bus or walk to school"

I looked at him bewildered "Yes, of course I did. It's what normal people do"

"Well we are taking the limo... First impressions are everything at my school" Baekhyun said as he checked the time on his phone "Come on, you don't want to be late for your first day" He grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me to the limo

 The driver was quiet as we both took a seat in the back, Baekhyun closes the door and sits back, relaxed "Uhm… Baekhyun you can let go of my wrist now"

"hmm? Oh sorry..." he lets go of my wrist and instead begins to messed with my blazer.

 

"Baekhyun, will you stop messing with my clothes?" I gently push his hands away "I'm nervous as it is"

 

"I just want my little dongsaeng to look perfect" he cooed while trying to fix my hair. I slapped his hands away in attempt to get him to stop but he just pouted and reached for my hair again. I sighed and gave up trying for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter