Sickness

Tie The Knot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I begin to pack the last of the things into the trunk of the car , when I see my mother struggling to carry a box through the gate. Her sweaty forehead and messy hair is startling to the eye but warm to the heart , I quickly go over to her and lift the box easily from her arms

"There you go Mum, Go and get in the car."

"Are you sure it is heavy?" She hovers around me trying to fit her hand In to help me but I push her hands away and laugh.

"Just get in the car I will be okay"

She nods as she gets in the front seat , I place the box with the rest. I close the car's boot with a simple push , waiting untill I hear the...

Click!

Of the boot confirming that it's locked , I let out a big sigh as I make my way into the front seat. I stare back at the house as we slowly pull out from the drive , leaving all those memories behind it kind of gets to me.

"Rei?" 

"Yeah?"

She grasps my hand as I continue to stare at our house that is now hidden by shrubbery "You are okay with moving right?"

"Yeah of course im Okay with it" I lie "As long as you are happy" I smile at her before staring up Into the clouds in the sky , I squeeze her hand as I close my eyes. "I want you to be happy though too sweetheart...."

"I am happy don't worry Mum"

I hear her sigh as I open one of my eyes to look at her "I just worry sometimes" I then close my eyes fully and try to force myself to sleep , its not going to happen. Why did my mum have to fall in love with someone from Korea.

Now we have to move all the way from Beijing....Its so far away!

All I know is that I have a step brother , He is apparently really friendly.

But thank god I speak fluent Korean aswell as Chinese, My mother literally bribed me to take lessons , after all that im actually moving.

I haven't met my mothers 'lover', he is supposed to be kind but we shall see.

Dont judge a book by its cover.

The only problem is I am no good at making new friends and now im leaving my only ones in China.

Hopefully the high schools over there aren't as bad as they are rumoured to be.

I let a sigh as I open my eyes up and see we are at the airport , That went faster than I expected it too.

Plus Korea is closer on the map than i remember,  we are taking a ferry so It shouldn't take long

We drive straight past the airport and down into another motorway , I feel goose bumps go up my arm as I think about getting on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter