TaeKey

Eidolon

“Goddamn it!” Kibum groaned as he pulled Taemin inside.

 

Taemin giggled as he knocked the coat stand over as he let Kibum drag him inside the living room of their dorm.

 

Kibum whined at the sight of the strewn coats and hats on the floor. “I shouldn’t have permitted those idiots to take you out for drinks too.”

 

Taemin giggled again, finding everything funny. He bounced on to the big couch in front of the tv. Kibum glared at him and threw the cushion at Taemin that had fallen because of him.

 

Taemin giggled as he caught the cushion and hugged it tightly, “Hyung~” he whined. “Come here!”

 

Kibum rolled his eyes at that; and they all said he had weird drinking habits, he ignored the little whines coming from the couch as he made way to the kitchen. He filled a glass with cold water and went back to a sobbing Taemin. Kibum’s hold tightened around the tall glass as he crouched down in front of Taemin. He pressed the glass of cold water to Taemin’s flushed cheek. Taemin looked up slowly in Kibum’s direction, his reactions sluggish due to the haze of intoxication.

 

Taemin hiccuped as he took the glass from Kibum, he wiped his nose on the back of his hand once and downed the whole glass. Kibum rubbed soothing circles on Taemin’s shoulder, eliciting a fresh bout of sobs.

 

“Hyung,” Taemin whined in between sobs.

 

“What is it Tae?” Kibum sighed as he wiped Taemin’s cheeks.

 

“W-why are you ignoring me?” and Taemin caught Kibum’s hand, squeezing it.

 

Kibum sighed, “I had just gone to get a glass-”

 

“No, not that,” Taemin cut in between, “You’ve ignored all those times that I wanted to get close to you, not coming out when I call you, you’ve been ignoring me all this while.” he hiccuped.

 

“Tae,” Kibum said softly, he knew he was ignoring the younger, but it was all for a reason. He knew he couldn’t succumb to Taemin’s request because in the end it would only be him alone with a hurt heart, his heart fragmented just like the false hope he would get. “Taemin, I…” Kibum could feel his words trapped beneath the painful lump in his throat.

“Kibum Hyung,” Taemin said as he wiped his tears, letting go of Kibum’s hand, “I have to tell you something.” he ended with a nod.

 

Kibum couldn’t see eye to eye with Taemin, he didn’t want to be haunted with the hurt he would see in Taemin’s eyes.

 

“Hyung,” Taemin said taking Kibum’s face in his hands, staring into the dark pools he had come to love, “I love you Hyung,” he said softly.

 

Kibum’s eyes widened at that, he freed himself from Taemin’s hold, “You’re drunk Taemin, you do not know what you are talking about.”

 

Taemin pulled Kibum closer, “I know what I’m talking about, I love you, always have and always will.” and he kissed Kibum.

 

Kibum could feel the tears prick his eyes when he felt Taemin’s cold lips press against his own. He let his feelings take over, his hand entangling in Taemin’s hair as he deepened the kiss. They broke apart a few seconds later, breathing heavy.

 

“Really?” Kibum whispered.

 

Taemin nodded, hugging Kibum tightly, his head resting against the firm chest, listening to the erratic heartbeat.

 

“I love you too, you fool.” Kibum said as he wrapped his arms around Taemin. Taemin looked up immediately, his dilated pupils dilating more at that. Before he could speak anything Kibum pulled him up for another short kiss.

 

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this,” Kibum said as he brushed his fingers against Taemin’s jaw.

 

Taemin’s giggle was cut by his hiccup, as he snuggled into Kibum’s arms.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Kibum asked softly, pulling both him and Taemin gently up from the floor.

 

“Cause you called me a fool,” he giggled again.

 

Kibum shook his head, as he led them to the bedroom. Yes Lee Taemin was a fool so was Kim Kibum. Both fools in love.