JongHo/JongYu

Eidolon

“If I were you I’d pick me.”

 

Jonghyun looked up from the rack of shirts he was going through. The commenter, a tall man who stood opposite to him, was looking at him, his lips pulled in a smirk. Jonghyun’s eyes widened a bit at the smirk but he immediately busied himself again in the shirts.

 

“Did I say pick me? I meant pick that. I bet that shirt would look amazing on you and off you.”

 

Jonghyun picked up the shirt he had selected and hurried away to another section which was closer to the changing rooms. What was wrong with that guy? What a douche! He looked through the suits, trying to find the perfect one when he was interrupted again.

 

“Um, yeah hey. I’m sorry about what happened earlier. I know I can’t flirt but then I saw you and I couldn’t stop myself from approaching someone as handsome as you, I’m sorry if I offended you or something.” the guy said in one go.

 

Jonghyun looked at the hesitance and the nervousness that marred the guys demeanor, completely different from the confidence and the smugness he had seen earlier. He felt the corner of his lips turn up, the guy was sort of cute too. “It’s alright, just the next time don’t flirt with anyone like that.”

 

“Can I help you?” the guy asks. “You know sort of as payback for the awful flirt I am.”

 

“No, it’s really alright, I was not in the least offended by it.” Jonghyun gave him a small smile as he picked out the black suit jacket from the rack.

 

“I should say you have an impeccable taste, that suit is completely your style.” the guy said as he followed Jonghyun. “By the way, I’m Minho.” he introduced himself.

 

Jonghyun turned, “Thank you Minho, but I’m fine and it’s alright. I bet you have your own things to do.”

 

Minho smiled, happy that Jonghyun had called him by his name. “One look at you, and I forgot why I had come here in the first place!” he said, his voice going deep.

 

Jonghyun sighed, it was going to be hard getting rid of this man. “What will it take to get you going?” Jonghyun asked as he looked through the ties.

 

Can I get your number? Can I get your name?” Minho sang.

 

Jonghyun couldn’t help the chuckle that left him. “I’m Jonghyun.” he said.

 

“Jonghyun.” Minho repeated after him. “I like your name. It’s got a nice ring to it. I bet it would sound even better with my surname attached to it.”

 

“What?” Jonghyun said bewildered.

 

“How about this Jonghyun? How does this look?”

 

Jonghyun turned around at the soft, velvet voice he loved. He took in the charcoal grey suit that adorned the man, emphasizing his toned chest. “It’s perfect,” Jonghyun said as he leaned in and gave a small kiss.

 

“Who is this? Someone I should be knowing?” He asked Jonghyun, gesturing in Minho’s direction.

 

“Jinki this is Minho, an interesting guy I just met. And Minho this is Jinki, the one I am married to.” Jonghyun said, a smirk shaping up his lips when he saw the expression on Minho’s face.

 

Minho apologised and excused himself and was gone before Jinki or Jonghyun could make any head or tail of his excuse.

 

“What was all that about?” Jinki asked Jonghyun as they went back to the changing room.

 

“That,” Jonghyun said as he opened the door to the changing room, “reassured my faith that you are the best and smoothest flirts I’ve ever seen.” he closed the door with a grin when Jinki was inside.

 


A/N:
Based on another prompt I got here on aff ^^