JongYu

Eidolon

 

Jonghyun looked up when he heard a chair being pulled. He held eye contact with his new found attraction, Jinki, for a few seconds before the other sat down in his place in the second row.

 

Jonghyun hadn’t expected much, going from one hole of a school to another, but the moment he had seen Jinki in his new school he knew what he had to do in his last year of school.

 

Jinki’s smile whenever he greeted or talked to anyone, his serious expression when he concentrated on something, his slightly long hair and his body had Jonghyun’s attention when he first saw Jinki in the hall and he knew he had to somehow get Jinki, get that innocent smile, look into those small dark eyes, he knew he had to somehow have Jinki, somehow corrupt him.

 

He followed Jinki around the school as no one ever approached him- the reason for his admission known to everyone even before he had set a step in the school- giving him all the time to approach Jinki but he always failed. He got close to Jinki many-a-times, but Jinki always walked away before he could even say or do anything. Jonghyun was left frustrated beyond belief.

 

One afternoon as he was changing in the locker room after their P.E class, Jonghyun found Jinki staring at him. Jonghyun smirked to himself, the shirt forgotten as he walked to Jinki. He pushed Jinki against the locker he was standing in front of and pressed himself close. “Finally.” Jonghyun murmured against Jinki’s lips. “I’ve waited so long to have you this close.”

 

Jinki slightly pushed Jonghyun back, “So you really live up to the rumors Kim Jonghyun, and here I was thinking may be they were false. Off to a very bad start.”

 

Jonghyun snickered as he traced fingers along Jinki’s jaw, “Well, well, at least it got you interested that I slept with a teacher.”

 

Jinki smirked as he caught Jonghyun’s hand, “Interested? You don’t know where my interests lie. You don’t know me at all.” Jinki’s fingers glided down Jonghyun’s bare torso caressing the warm skin.

 

“So then why don’t you tell me?” Jonghyun smirked back, liking the little touches of Jinki.

 

Jinki’s hand travelled back up to Jonghyun’s jaw, his fingers cutting into Jonghyun’s cheeks as he pulled him closer, “You wouldn’t want to know.”

Jinki pushed Jonghyun away when he heard the bell ring,  he gave him one last glance and was out of the locker room.

 

Jonghyun changed as quickly as he could, the smirk that he had on his face not fading.

Jinki was right, he was absolutely headed to bad start, a very bad start indeed.