JongYu

Eidolon

 

“Jonghyun,” Jinki called out as he spun around on his aerial silk, encircling Jonghyun, getting closer with each turn. “Do you think it’s possible to fall for someone everyday?” he asked, a wide grin plastered on his face.

 

“Hm?” Jonghyun said, a equally boyish grin adorning his lips too.

 

“‘Cause I think I’m falling for you all over again.” and Jinki let go of his aerial silk, a smirk creeping up at the corners of his lips.

 

Jonghyun caught Jinki’s hand, helping him climb up a bit, they spun around after Jinki was wrapped in Jonghyun’s silk. “Well Jinki,” Jonghyun said looking straight into Jinki’s eyes, “I think it’s possible, because I have fallen for you again too.” and Jonghyun let go of the silk, dropping down. He landed on the green safety net soon followed by Jinki, a chuckle escaping them both as their eyes met while they lay on the net.

 

They crawled across the safety net to retake their positions on the ground. Their silks were let down again for them, and they did a final practise of their aerial act, this time without any foolery and jokes. They spun, rolled and dropped as choreographed, and like always Jinki felt his heart skip a beat at Jonghyun’s gracefulness.

 

Six months ago when he had first been introduced to Jonghyun as the other aerial performer, his partner in fact, he was charmed by the man’s warm smile, his gentleness and oh the beauty and elegance with which he performed. Jinki felt his own heart drop from the silk.

 

-

 

After his makeup was done Jinki walked to the side of the stage where Jonghyun was waiting. “Hey,” he greeted softly as he stood by Jonghyun, his hand naturally finding it’s way around Jonghyun’s waist.

 

“Hey to you too.” Jonghyun said a small smile decorating his lips as he leaned into Jinki's embrace.

 

“Nervous?” Jinki asked.

 

“Nah, I have you after all.” Jonghyun couldn’t help the giggle that left him at the kissy faces Jinki was making for him.

 

“You’re on in 10 minutes.” They were informed.

 

“Ready to make them all fall for you?” Jinki asked, his grin making Jonghyun’s heart stop for a second.

 

“Just like how I fell for you.” Jonghyun said, entwining his fingers with Jinki as they went out onto the stage.

 

 


A/N:
Aerial act, 'cause i love aerial acts, especially the aerial silk one ;;A;;