JongYu

Eidolon

 

Jonghyun danced around with excitement, as he, no, as they, waited for Jinki. He quietly settled down in bed, taking care not to wake up his surprise, and dialled up Jinki. “Where are you?” he whined when Jinki picked up his call.

 

“I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” Jinki informed.

 

“Okay hurry up! I have a surprise for you!” Jonghyun sang and he cut the call, a huge grin plastered on his face.

 

Thirty minutes later Jonghyun heard Jinki open the front door and let himself in. He greeted him with an angry pout. Jinki gave him a sheepish smile and kissed his angry pout.

 

“So what’s the surprise?” Jinki asked.

 

That one question bloomed a huge smile on Jonghyun’s face. He led Jinki inside to their bedroom. “Surprise!” he exclaimed.

 

Jinki couldn’t help the squeak that left him. He rushed to their bed and picked up the pup that was sitting. “Aww look at this cute thing!” he cooed as he rubbed his nose against the pup’s. “What’s his name?” Jinki asked as he settled the pup in his lap.

 

“Named him after you. Dubu.” Jonghyun grinned. “Suits him more than you, doesn’t it?” he chuckled.

 

“Yup.” Jinki grinned as he pet the white fluffy fur. “What do I owe this surprise to?” he enquired.

 

“Well, lately you’ve been complaining how lonely it gets in the nights and whenever I am away with all the other schedule I have lately. So, a companion for you.” Jonghyun smiled fondly.

 

Jinki placed the pup back on the bed and pulled Jonghyun towards him. “Thank you.” He pulled Jonghyun down to his level and gave him a slow, sweet kiss, both of them breaking away from it with equally matched grins.

 

-

 

That night during the commercial break of his radio show Jonghyun’s phone pinged, informing him of a message that he received from Jinki. It was a photo of Jinki lying on their bed in his pajamas, the little pup, Dubu, settled on his chest as he pouted at the camera. The caption, We are waiting for you ♥, making him smile.

 

He looked to his music sheets, hidden underneath his other papers which he always took out during his breaks, filling it with lyrics and rhythms Jinki had inspired within him.

 

He smiled fondly at them. He couldn't wait to surprise Jinki again.