MinKey

Eidolon

Kibum grinned as he opened his snack box. “I helped mom make them.” he proclaimed proudly.

 

“Wow!” Minho exclaimed as he took in the sight of various cookies which were in animal shapes.

 

“The horse is yours, your favourite.” Kibum said as he gave Minho the cookie which was cut into a horse. “I put in the all the chocolate chips and the sprinkles.” he said proudly.

 

“Thank you bummie.” Minho said as he bit into the cookie.

 

“The kitties are mine and you can have the rest.” and he pushed the box in between them. “Don’t tell anyone that I got cookies. Last time we only had one and the rest were eaten by Jinki and Jonghyun. So this time it’s only for us.”

 

“Okay.” Minho grinned as he picked up a dolphin next. “You are the bestest best friend bummie.”

 

Kibum giggled, “Bestest best friends forever.” he declared.

 

“Hey bummie.” Minho called to his friend after they both had another cookie.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You’ve got some chocolate here.” and Minho pointed to his upper lip.

 

“Gone?” Kibum asked as he wiped his lips.

 

“No, still there.”

 

“Now?”

 

“No, let me help you.” Minho leaned forward and the chocolate of Kibum’s lips. “Now it’s gone.”

 

“Hey!” Kibum exclaimed. “You kissed me!” he whispered.

 

“I just ate the chocolate.” Minho said and began chomping down on his next cookie.

 

“You kissed me, Minho.” Kibum said his eyes widening. “Do you know what that means?” His little hands covered his cheeks.

 

“Hmm.”

 

“It means that you have to marry me!”

 

“Oh. It’s alright then.”

 

“You will marry me?”

 

“Yes, if that means we get to eat more cookies and you continue doing my colouring for me.” Minho said.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, I promise.” and Minho held out his pinky for Kibum.


Kibum grinned as he wrapped his pinky around Minho’s. “We both really are the bestest best friends ever!”

 


A/N:
Kid AU's are ♥