JongYu

Eidolon

 

 

Jonghyun woke up to cold, feather-light kisses fluttering along his jaw, travelling upwards, a small kiss on his nose, then on his forehead. He smiled as he moved towards the wall, making space beside him on the bed.
“You’re back!” he smiled, finally opening his eyes and opening his arms, invitingly.

 

Jinki chuckled, as he slid in beside Jonghyun, “Yes, I’m back.” and he captured Jonghyun’s lips in a soft, fleeting kiss. He pulled Jonghyun closer, his hand resting possessively at Jonghyun’s waist.

 

Jonghyun couldn’t help the shiver that ran down his spine when Jinki touched him. Even after being together for a year, Jinki’s cold embrace didn’t fail to overwhelm his warm self.

 

“I missed you,” Jinki sighed, as he took in Jonghyun’s scent. Jonghyun smiled at that and snuggled even closer to Jinki. Jinki had been gone for a month, some unrest going around in the north due to the newly turned vampires.

 

“It should be me who should complain,” Jonghyun said as he let his arm rest on Jinki’s waist. “You can come visit me anytime you want, but it’s me who suffers.”  he pouted at Jinki.

 

Being a werewolf, Jonghyun carried a susceptible scent, which couldn’t go unnoticed by the sharp sense of smell the cold-blooded possessed, and hence it was always Jinki who came to visit him, not a single scent on him except for his bodywash and aftershave; visiting him in the nights only.

 

After turning, Jinki’s world had been turned upside down. His nights and days had reversed, sleeping in the day, as his skin was liable to the heat of the sun and moving about in the night, hunting or whatever work he had been assigned.

 

It was on one of these late night hunts that he had met Jonghyun. He had never seen such a magnificent beast that Jonghyun was, and his desire for the warm and sweet emanations from the dark, almost black beast had him chasing. When finally Jinki had cornered him and bared his fangs, Jonghyun had turned back to his human self, his face flushed with fear and confusion. And it is needless to say that after that brief encounter, Jinki found himself thinking more and more about the werewolf, it was the first time in all these years that he had felt so much for another being. At first he had let them go thinking it was his lust for the blood that spoke but with a few chance random meetings; he had found that there was another reason for this attraction towards the other.

 

Jinki was distracted from his train of thought when he felt Jonghyun’s hair tickle the underside of his chin, as Jonghyun tucked himself completely against Jinki.

“I missed you too.” Jinki felt Jonghyun’s hot breath against his neck as he mumbled. He tightened his embrace, enjoying the feeling of his senses being overwhelmed with Jonghyun.


 

------



 

Jonghyun woke up at flitting of the curtains. Jinki had left the windows open when he had left. He stretched, a smile on his face, remembering the kisses, the way Jinki had woken him up last night.

 

The yellow note stuck on the mirror had him stumbling from bed in a hurry, a message from Jinki.

 

How about a little getaway? Only the two of us! We’ll go anywhere you want (except for europe, the churches are intimidating). What do you say?

 

Jonghyun chuckled at the message, he picked up his phone from the bedside table, dialing up Jinki as he shut the bathroom door behind him.

 

 

 

 




A/N:
So much can be written for this AU!
Like imagine Jonghyun goes into heat, Jinki won't have a knot, but he'd have the strength, the stamina and the speed to keep Jonghyun satisfied ;;--;;