JongYu

Eidolon

 

Jinki smirked as a gun went off, the bullet missing him by inches. “I always knew you’d look hot with a gun babe.” he said as he came out from his hiding place behind the racks in the hotel kitchen.

 

“You still have not seen how hot I can get.” Jonghyun said as he reloaded his gun, moving closer to Jinki.

 

“Enlighten me then.” Jinki cocked his gun, watching every move Jonghyun made.

 

Jonghyun closed the gap between them. “Why not.” he whispered against Jinki’s lips, his right hand resting against Jinki’s hip and the other tracing the revolver he held against Jinki’s jaw.

 

“It was so obvious from the start,” Jinki said pulling Jonghyun closer. “Which music teacher went out on excursions often, sometimes lasting months and came back bruised?”

 

“You were a fool from the start.” Jonghyun smirked. “A year into our marriage and I knew something was off about you, there was something more to you other than you being a software engineer.”

 

“All these lies,” Jinki said as he nuzzled Jonghyun’s ear, “Piling up one after the other, and now look where we are.” He pulled back, looking Jonghyun straight in his eyes. “If only I had a clue, a little hint that it was you I was chasing after, then things wouldn’t have gotten this bad.”

 

“What could have you done?” Jonghyun said. “To survive, you have to kill me or I have to kill you.” he pulled away immediately, seizing Jinki’s guns from him.

 

Jinki’s eyes widened, his heart racing as the gun was pressed into his temple. “Babe.” he said softly, as he closed his eyes, accepting his fate. This was better than killing Jonghyun with his own two hands. Much better.

 

“I can’t do it.” Jonghyun whispered, lowering his gun, Jinki opening his eyes at the gesture.

 

Jinki felt his heart ache at the distraughtness he saw in Jonghyun’s eyes.

 

“Here.” Jonghyun said as he placed the gun in Jinki’s palm. “Get over it soon. Save yourself before they come down looking for us.”

 

“Are you crazy?” Jinki exclaimed as he threw the gun on the floor. “I could never even think of it.”

 

Jonghyun saw Jinki shake in anger, his eyes speaking the pain he was going through that he couldn’t word. Oh how much he loved this man. “Then what are we going to do?” Jonghyun asked. “They want to us to kill each other or they are going kill both of us.”

 

“We’ll fight.” Jinki said as he moved closer to Jonghyun again. “Us against them all.” he said as he cupped Jonghyun’s cheeks.

 

“You’re crazy.” Jonghyun spoke softly, leaning into Jinki’s touch.

 

“We both are.” Jinki smiled, leaning in and capturing Jonghyun’s lips in a small kiss.

 

“There they are. Kill them.”

 

Jinki instinctively pulled Jonghyun with him behind the shelves, hiding them from view.

 

Jonghyun uncovered guns from his ankles and handed one to Jinki, putting on his shades. He turned towards Jinki, his lips shaping up into a smirk.

“Let’s show them how hot we can get.”