JongYu

Eidolon

( Promtp: JongYu Little Red Riding Hood AU! Where onew is playing lil red riding hood with jjong and Jonghyun could be the big bad wolf)

 

Jonghyun closed his coloring book and box of crayons when Jinki came inside the drawing room. A grin broke out on his face when he saw Jinki jumping around in excitement. “What is that?” he asked gesturing to the book that was clutched tightly against Jinki’s chest.

 

“It’s my favourite story!” He exclaimed. “Come let’s read lil red ridin hood together jjongie!”

 

They settled down on the big couch in the drawing room, with Jinki’s book open in between them. Jinki retold Jonghyun the story with the help of the pictures. “Let’s ask your mom to read it!” and Jinki got down from the couch and ran to Jonghyun’s mother. “Jjongie’s mom?” he called out.

 

“Yes Jinki?” Jonghyun’s mother called out smiling at the nickname the other had given her son.

 

“Can you read us a story? Please?”

 

“Yes, sure.” Jonghyun’s mother chuckled when Jinki dragged her to the drawing room.

 

Jonghyun’s mother sat down on the couch, both the boys sitting on either side and peering down into the book.

 

“I’m the big bad wolf!” Jonghyun exclaimed once his mother was done reading the book.

 

“And I am red riding hood! Let’s play jjongie!” and both of them ran further inside the house.



 

“Mom?” Jonghyun asked slowly.

 

Jonghyun’s mother looked up from the book she was reading, her lips pulling up into an amused smile when she found both the boys looking at her expectantly. “Hmm?”

 

“Can you tie this for Jinii so that he can be lil red ridin hood?” Jonghyun showed his mother’s red scarf.

 

Jonghyun’s mother gestured for Jinki to come closer and she tied it for him.

 

“Thank you,” Jinki smiled shyly and was soon dragged away from her.

 

A few minutes later, Jinki came out of Jonghyun’s room, Jonghyun’s lunch basket tightly clasped in his hands. He skipped around a bit singing a nursery rhyme.

 

“I have big teeth to eat you!” Jonghyun roared from the other room, causing Jinki to jump up.

 

“No Jjongie!!” Jinki exclaimed. “You have to say that at the end, not now!” he whined.

 

“But you are so slow!” Jonghyun cried out.

 

“Because I have to pick fruits and flowers for grandma,” Jinki informed him.

 

“Come fast,” Jonghyun whined.

 

“I’m coming.” and Jinki skipped to Jonghyun’s room.

 

Jonghyun was lying down in his bed wearing his mom’s shirt to look like a grandma.

 

“Wow grandma! You have such big teeth!” Jinki exclaimed.

 

“I have big teeth to eat you up!” Jonghyun roared again and chased Jinki around the house, both of them giggling and screaming.

 

-

 

Jinki sighed as he exited another shop. Their anniversary was today and he still hadn’t found the perfect gift for Jonghyun. As a last resort he entered a novelty store, scanning every shelf carefully. His eyes sparkled with mischief when he had found the perfect gift.

 

That evening after dinner they both exchanged their gifts.

 

“Oh my god Jjong! Seriously?” Jinki exclaimed as he pulled out the red hood Jonghyun had given him.

 

“I can say the same about you!” Jonghyun retorted as he put on the wolf ears Jinki had given him.

 

They both broke out in laughter at their choice of gifts.

 

“Are you scared of me Little Jinki riding hood?” Jonghyun asked as he neared Jinki.

 

“Not at all,” Jinki said, his eyes sparkling with mischief, “I’ve tamed the big bad wolf now.”

 

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes, growling as he jumped onto Jinki. “Let’s see how well you’ve tamed me.”

 


A/N:
Chibi AU is ♥