JongYu

Eidolon

 

Jonghyun sighed as Jinki went on and on about binomial coefficients and pascal’s triangle and how he enjoyed writing down the triangle. He smiled as he saw Jinki pull out his book and pen and began explaining the triangle to Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun hated math, loathed it after failing so many times and truth be told he would have never expected to fall for someone like Jinki who loved math, like seriously loved it to make it his profession.

 

Jonghyun’s younger brother needed a tutor for maths and upon Taemin’s suggestion he found Jinki sitting in his drawing room one evening explaining calculus to his brother. He had walked inside to find a handsome man in a simple tee and jeans slowly explaining the formulas to his brother. Their eyes met and Jonghyun found himself slowing losing to them.

 

Fast Forward to three months and Jonghyun finally found the courage to ask the young math professor out. Their first date was indeed awkward, wherein Jonghyun had confessed that he hated math and the whole night he was faced with a sad Jinki. He had kissed him goodbye, trying to make up for their ruined date.

 

At times when Jinki and Jonghyun would meet up, Jinki would go on and off tangent, from an incident from his classroom he would end up explaining some theorem or the other to Jonghyun, and all Jonghyun wanted to do was shut Jinki up. And he did do that. He would lean in and unexpectedly capture Jinki in his kiss, making him forget about everything else. Though Jonghyun hated such moments he still loved how they ended.

 

-

 

“You weren’t listening to me, were you?” Jinki asked as he slumped back in the couch, pouting at Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes at the over exaggerated pout.

 

“See now you are even rolling your eyes at me!” Jinki whined as he wiggled beside Jonghyun, trying to get his boyfriend’s lost attention back on him.

 

Jonghyun pulled Jinki to his level and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips. He pulled back when an idea struck him.

 

“Jinki I have a question for you!” Jonghyun exclaimed. His lips split into a grin when he saw Jinki’s eyes light up.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Wait let me write it down,” and he took the book from Jinki. He scribbled for quite a few minutes before handing over the book back to Jinki.

 

‘There are two answers. Either yes or no. What is the probability of you saying yes to kissing me?’


“100% the highest probability,” Jinki grinned as he inched in closer and was on Jonghyun, kissing him all over.


 

A/N:
Finally it's vacation time ;;^;;