Choked

Breathless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sky’s father looked at me in disbelief. While her mother nearly fainted. Both were shocked with what I said.

 

Hah!

 

Their only daughter, who once confessed what her gender preferences were, is liking a gay!

 

My parents weren’t able to say anything and were just looking at Sky.

 

But one with the most epic reaction?

 

Who else?

 

I cannot explain if she’s angry or confused.

 

“Angel! What are you talking about!?” my father recovered.

 

“Daddy, it’s the truth.” I innocently said.

 

I looked at Sky and smirked. Her eyes narrowed looking at me. She’s definitely angry.

 

“Chaerin! Is Dara telling the truth!?” her mom hysterically asked.

 

“Mommy, why will you believe her huh!? She’s just inventing that! She doesn’t even have any evidence to prove what she’s saying!”

 

Evidence huh?

 

“I have the evidence Auntie, Uncle.” I secretly grinned and placed Sky’s pictures dancing in a gay bar.

 

Her mom nearly fainted.

 

Nobody talked for seconds when Sky removed all the pictures in a lightning speed.

 

Well you just don’t know that I am the queen of pranks since kindergarten Sky! Wahahahahaha!

 

“Those pictures won’t prove her right! That’s so pathetic!” she madly, firmly said.

 

I guess if her parents weren’t around, she’s probably strangling me right now.

 

“And how can you explain those pictures Chaerin? What were you doing in that kind of bar?” finally her father spoke! Hah!

 

I secretly smiled again. Answer him Sky. Answer him! Let’s see if you will spill what your job is.

 

“Daddy! It doesn’t mean that just because I’m inside that gay bar, I, you know. I don’t like gays, ok! I can’t even imagine myself dating a real man! You know me so well. I AM YOUR DAUGHTER!”

 

“Your manners Chaerin!” her mom exclaimed. Oooooh. I like this.

 

“Mom, Dad. That was nothing. It was just a bet with my friends. It so happened I lost so that was the consequence.” Psssh. That won’t count Sky. -_-

 

“That is still unacceptable Chaerin! What will our family, our relatives, my friends say if they know you’re in gay bars! Our reputation Chaerin! Goodness! Dara, I hope this is just between the six of us.” Her mom pleaded.

 

“Of course Auntie. That’s why you were the ones I told about this. You can be assured that nobody else will know about this.” Her Mom nodded and nodded while I said those words looking so stressed.

 

“But Auntie, Uncle, that is not all.” I softly said sounding so sad. But the truth is, my soul is firing fireworks! Wahahaha!

 

 

“Last night, I saw Chaerin with a gay and they entered a room at the resort. Your people at the bar can testify that as well as your other employees.” And that was when Sky became pale. I really really want to scream for joy!

 

What happened that night?

 

(flashback)

 

With the help of a helper at the bar, I brought Sky at the room I rented.

 

I removed her clothes and…

 

For almost five minutes, I kept on staring at her almost body.

 

Hmmmm. Not bad. Not bad at all.

 

Only if you are not a ert and a jerk, I would definitely jump in you right now.

 

Now, how am I supposed to work out my plan when I cannot remove your undergarment.

 

Uuuuggghhh. Just thinking about it, I felt vomiting.

 

I contemplated more and then I fished out my phone and dialed a number.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Where are you right now?” I looked at Chaerin’s body and breathed deeply.

 

“At the house.” S/he said emotionless. “Eeeehhhh, you know I don’t have a night life here!” I smiled. It’s Candy. May gay friend and the one who taught me with make-ups. I am renting the apartment I’m using with her. We’re childhood friends.

 

“Come here at the Lees’ beach resort. I rented a room already. Let’s have a night swimming.” I grinned.

 

After 15 minutes, Candy arrived with her pink sleeveless dress and shorts.

 

“Oh em gee!!!” s/he exclaimed upon entering my room. She walked in awe looking at Sky sleeping.

 

“Where did you catch her!?” I can see s/he’s drooling already. “Maybe I’m really a man after all.”

 

“Candy!”

 

“Ok. I’m joking. Who is she? You’re girlfriend?”

 

“Duuhh. She’s Sky. My ex-fiancee. She’s also the agent I talked about. The ert who claimed my precious were silicons!”

 

“Huh? Didn’t you say that she was Lin?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter