The New Boarder

Breathless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I glared at Candy. She’s laughing so hard that I would want to throw her at the river.

 

Yes, I am now back at our apartment.

 

Chief sent a team to fetch us from the island.

 

I didn’t bother to tell her to send me here, I left her at her condominium. And everytime I would remember on how she left me ‘hanging’ back there in the island, I really want to smack her.

 

“Can you stop!?” I hissed at Candy.

 

“Know what Dara? I didn’t expect that you will reach that point! Can you believe it? You left Chaerin b-because…” she didn’t finish saying what she ought to say when she burst out laughing.

 

“I said, shut up!” but she didn’t mind. As if she was a deaf. As if she can’t feel how my eyes are stabbing her.

 

“It’s so epic! All my life I never met anyone who left home because she wasn’t able to grab a . Only you. As in you! You deserve a monument!” then she laughed again.

 

“You’re not gonna stop Kwon Jiyong!?” I shouted.

 

Candy suddenly stopped laughing and widened her eyes. She looked surprised to hear her real name after forgetting it for the past three decades.

 

“Don’t say bad words Dara!” she looks nauseated.

 

“Not just bad words darling. Stop laughing at me or I will pour all my frustrations at you and you might just get yourself ually harassed!” I seriously looked at her. She widened her eyes again. I moved closer to her and she moved away.

 

“! Are you possessed or what? C-can’t you see? We’re not just fitted. Stay away!” I still seriously looked at her.

 

“Well, Jiyong, you’re not that bad. You’re handsome if you won’t wear any make up and if you’ll have a haircut. You’re not that bad. You’re just fit for the role!” I moved closer to her again. Hah!

 

“Ji…do you know that I have a crush on you in highschool?” I said and I saw how she would want to vomit when she heard me say that. Of course it’s not true!

 

“! !” she’s panicking.

 

“If I will harass you, or say have with you, you know you can’t do anything because you exactly know I’m stronger than you are. What can a fragile man like you do?” she suddenly stood up and I am trying hard to hide my laughter.

 

“Come to think of it Ji, your new name ‘Candy’ starts with C. You also got that mole on your chest. Now, I’m curious, do you also have the mole down there? I want to see it.” and she suddenly turned pale. She even tightened her legs as if anytime I would take her pants off.

 

“Shut it Sandara Park!”

 

“Come, baby baby. Come, come to Mama!” and I laughed holding my stomach off when she ran in a lightning speed towards her room. Her reactions were so epic!

 

I decided to take a rest for a while. And waking up, I went upstairs to go to my room and sleep again.

 

Going up, I looked at Candy’s door and smiled after remembering what happened earlier. Such a kitty.

 

I shook my head and opened the door.

 

And I was caught off guard with what I saw.

 

Two bodies at my bed.

 

My eyes drifted to the clothes tossed everywhere.

 

My smile suddenly disappeared and I felt my blood gushing to my head.

 

“Caaaanddddddyyyyy!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter