Instant Marriage (2)

Breathless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay, okay.

 

I was just after the wedding just to prove that fortune teller wrong.

 

And yes I was indeed mad when I knew she backed out in our engagement.

 

But then, I didn’t know that the ert at the bar and my ex-fiancee are rolled into a single person!

 

Who knows, there are still a lot of women whose s and are molested by her!

 

Just thinking about it, my body shivers in disgust.

 

I also know that our parents had set up this lunch for us to know each other and to change Chaerin’s mind. They don’t mind about me because they thought I really wanted to marry her!

 

God, it’s true I wanted to marry, but please. As in, please, not to this woman!

 

But now, the wheels turned upside down.

 

The reason why I don’t want to marry her is also the reason why she wanted to marry me.

 

For Pete’s sake.

 

I need to think of another way out.

 

A way out so I won’t look like a dumb because of my accusations to her.

 

My image and integrity to her family and mine must still be intact.

 

“Okay. You wanna marry me? Let’s get married then.” I suddenly said surprising our parents.

 

She raised her eyebrow.

 

“But.” I smirked. Hah! You really think it’s done?

 

“But what Sandara?” she’s still serious.

 

“But, I don’t want a civil wedding. I want a grand wedding like any other woman desires. And I believe we need time to prepare that kind of wedding.” I said coyly smiling at Sky.

 

Well, by that time, I already have a plan to escape, or, I found another fiancee! Hah!

 

“You can have that grand wedding of yours after the civil wedding. You can take as much time as you please planning for that grand wedding. But I want us to be married now.” She said firmly, smirking at me.

 

“There’s no need to hurry. Really. The marriage thing is not urgent.” I said looking at our parents as I seek for approval. But they were just looking at us, waiting for us to settle the argument.

 

“I agree.” I jumped on my seat hearing that. She agrees!?

 

“I agree that the marriage thing is not that urgent, but proving your assumptions wrong is urgent. Anyone whose personality is challenged ought to prove otherwise as soon as possible.” What a long speech. She even sounded emotional.

 

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter