Condominium

Breathless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(CHAERIN’s POV)

 

“This is where you’ll let me live!?”

 

Sandara Park entered my unit with an obvious frown.

 

“Is this really a condominium or a dumpsite?”

 

She examined the house while I was following her.

 

“Welcome! And stop complaining. This is even bigger than your place!”

 

My unit got two rooms, a bar and a terrace. And I can’t understand why she obviously doesn’t like here.

 

“A rat lives here!” she said entering the kitchen with unwashed plates and glasses.

 

Well I don’t really clean here. I am hiring somebody to get here everyday and clean, it’s just that today, her child is graduating so she didn’t come.

 

“If you want me to live here, learn how to maintain cleanliness and tidiness.” She said picking up my shirt placed on the sofa.

 

She turned it into a ball and “Shoot!”

 

“Hey! Why did you throw it!?” it! I just bought that shirt last weekend!

 

“A sofa is used to seat on, that’s why hampers were invvented.” Why do I have this feeling that I am the one who needs to adjust with her living here?

 

I tried to calm myself.

 

Patience Chaerin, patience.

 

“Okay fine.” I blurted out.

 

She roamed around the unit again.

 

Rrriiiiiiiiinnnnggg

Calling: Chief

“Lin, we need you here, ASAP.”

 

He immediately ended the call without me even answering it? Aish.

 

“Sandara Park, I’m going to the bureau.”

 

And there was complete silence.

 

She was looking at the windows, at the sofa, at the floor with distaste in her face.

 

Fine. It’s good that I’ll be out for a while before I run out of blood.

 

Arriving at the bureau, I was informed of an out-of-town operation I need to handle.

 

“God, thanks. Sandara won’t be coming.” I breathed a sigh of relief.

 

We hurriedly went there and I just sent my wife a message of where I will be going.

 

To: Sandara Park

I will be out of town. Will you be ok?

 

Then, while we were on our way, she replied with this:

 

‘Yes! Definitely. Take as much time as you want. Take care of yourself. I’ll take charge of the unit.’

 

“She’s not that evil after all. She’s sweet.”

 

“Who’s that Lin!?”

 

And I kept my pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter