chapter 7

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Unnie!! is that what you're gonna wearing on this night? on our performances? its look ugly!'. Hyomin hold her laughed while watching Eunjung dress full of black. it big and had puff on her arm. it's look like a muscle when Hyomin watched Eunjung arms that so big with puff.

'Will you stop staring my clothes and don't you dare to laugh at me!'. Eunjung glare to Hyomin that finally burst out laughed hard that time.Then, Eunjung tickled her hardly.

'Okay, okay, I will help you' She said while laughing. 'You're seriously doesn't know about fashion unnie since I was looking at you'. Hyomin said while make a joke to Eunjung.

'How you're gonna do that Hyomin?'. Eunjung frowned her eyebrows.

'That totally easy! but you need to wear this first, I need to change your clothe into stylish clothe!' She gave a robe to Eunjung and Eunjung gave her clothe to Hyomin.

After a few minutes

'Done!!'.Hyomin said with screamed and shocked Eunjung that lay in Hyomin bed for waiting Hyomin done with her clothe.

Eunjung eyes became widened after saw her new clothes. it’s look fabulous and when trying that she looks great.

'How do I look?'. said Eunjung to Hyomin.

'Hmm, I don't know. ooo wait!!'. She ran to grab a things on her closet.

'Wear this things' said Hyomin and gave to Eunjung a blonde short wig with a hat.
‘Really? a wig. hmm okay then’ She sigh and tried it.

'wow you look very good with a short hair unnie'. Hyomin thumbs up to Eunjung and Eunjung blushed after watching her in the mirror. She looks different but she likes it.

'Okay, we should go now unnie, I can't wait to show them how good we are'. said Hyomin and Eunjung nodded her head.

 

 

~At the backstage~

'Oh no, this to many people!! I don't think I can't perform this with those people, parents, friends and even a foreigner!' Eunjung said with nervous.

'You will be okay unnie, just think lik~' before she wanted to finish her word.

'OMG, Unnie!! that Yixing! how do I look?' Hyomin screamed to Eunjung but only Eunjung can heard that.

'You look fine, and stop staring at him. can't you see, he feel embarrass right now, he even can't play his guitar'. Eunjung whispered to her.

'Oh right, he cute' Hyomin said with smiled and wave her hand to yixing. Eunjung just shook her head.


‘Hey girls, good luck with your performances! fighting!’. said Yixing that came from behind them and then, the both of them got surprises to Yixing.

'Arghhh'. the girls screamed.

'Yixing!! you scared us and this is many times I got a shocked by people'. Eunjung said and glare her eyes to Hyomin that already speechless when saw Yixing from her behind. 
‘Ehem-ehem’. Eunjung gave a fake coughed and hit her shoulder by using her elbow.

'O-oh yea right, thank you Yixing' said Hyomin and accidentally she said

'I love you Yixing'.Hyomin mouth wide and also Eunjung.

'wait no, what I'm trying to say I love your guitar it look perfect with your handsome face. OMG, I SAID IT AGAIN!' Hyomin tries to explain and look away from Yixing that only laughed at her.

'Is that the best thing you can do Hyomin'. Eunjung smirk to Hyomin that already blushed because of her words.

'It's okay, I like you too!'. Yixing smiled and The two girls was speechless with big mouth.

'The last performance will be T-ARA and they gonna sing “Not anyone can love”. 
The men with microphone called them because it was their turned now.

'Looks like. they already called you guys. So fighting!!' he smiled and their ran away to the stage.

 

 

**
At stage~

when Eunjung entered the stage. The audience that will see their performances was screamed loudly until Hyomin entered, the atmosphere totally change to quiet and silent. Hyomin just sigh and Eunjung just gave her a signal that can calm her.

'Okay we gonna sing our song and hope you guys like it'. said Eunjung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter