chapter 16

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Unnie daebak!, look at this dress I bought. isn't this look cute and I already told you that I will buy a clothe'. Said Hyomin while holding her dress.

'Yea, yea but can't you stop holding it while you still drinking? you spread it to that dress and I don't want to choose a dress anymore! you make my legs hurt so much for walking'. Said Eunjung while she laying her head down to table because she was exhausted that time.

'Can we go home now, Hyomin? I feel tired now' Eunjung pout.

'Oh sure Unnie' Hyomin packed her dress to the bag.

While they walking to get home. Eunjung getting bumped by someone, she fell on the ground and her clothe was full of ketchup that fall also down on top of her.

'Unnie are you okay!' Hyomin shouted.

'Ugh who the heck did this!! don't you have an eyes. you basta~'

Eunjung was speechless after saw a boy with Big eyes, heart shape lips that make him cute and small figure. He just like an angel.

'I'm sorry, I didnt mean too hit you. just I forgot to close my door when I was left the house'. His eyes became bigger after saw Eunjung with a beautiful face and her formal clothes that make her look matured by her age and of course her y lips.

Hyomin just staring at them both that was speechless by staring face to face and then she cut the perfect moment.

'HEY YO! YOU THERE?' she screamed while she clap infront of their face.

'ooo, hmm yea I'm sorry miss. I didn't mean to do this!'. Kyungsoo bowed and try to pick the ketchup.

'Hmm its okay for this time and next time I see you did the same thing I will never forgive you!!' Eunjung said.

'Thank you, Thank you'. Kyungsoo was happy and he jumping like a kid. Then, he bowed to Eunjung and left her.

'Unnie, don't you think he is cute with that big doe eyes and OMG that lip so y, it look like a heart shape doesn't it'. But Eunjung just ignored Hyomin was said and she just thinking about That boy.

'Why my heart is beating faster and who\; that boy?' . she whispered to herself.

'What is it unnie, did you said something I can't hear your voice.' Hyomin said while wipe her clothe with tissue.

'Oh What, oh it's nothing'. She look away from Hyomin and Hyomin ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter