chapter 24

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four of them was playing a zombie game that a survival and was terrified one.

 

~Game on :

Luhan the leader
Yixing the stronger
Hyomin the healer
Kyungsoo the @#@+-@

 

'What's that?' Hyomin said while they all confused with Kyungsoo name.

'Uhmm, I don't know how to press this button' Kyungsoo was having a difficult time to press the button.

'Ugh, just forget it and stick to the game or we die!' said Yixing.

'Die? he didn't mean that right? guys?' Kyungsoo was getting scared.

In the game of the dead that Surrounded by hundreds of zombie that hungry and wanted to eat a fresh meat.

 


‘Call to Hyomin! are you there? answer me!’ Yixing said while hiding on the basement.

'I got it, yes I'm here! how about you Captain?' Hyomin said and she was hiding at the second floor.

'Yes, we heard you. Now I'm with Kyungsoo!' Luhan said.

'Guys, I have a problem here!' Kyungsoo said and make the others worried.

'What is it? did you guys in trouble now?' Yixing said.

'No but I keep open my pants and keep hitting his head on the wall! how to stop this!' Kyungsoo said and Luhan try to stop it.

'Yah, Kyungsoo! try to focus here or you will make the zombie saw us!' Luhan said and he walking slowly to the edge of the wall.

'Looks like that there's nothing zombie here' Luhan look back and watching a shadow of someone walking with weird move.

 

'Die zombie!' Luhan shoot that zombie.

 

'Noooo~~~!'

 

'No?' Luhan frowned and getting closer to the shadow.

'Opps, Sorry Kyungsoo' Luhan said and bring Kyungsoo to the save place.

'Yah, you shouldn't shoot me while I'm following you!' Kyungsoo yelled while his feet was hurt by being shoot by Luhan.

'I'm sorry, I don't know that it was you. The way of your movement walking look like weird. I just thinking that maybe it was a zombie'

'Yea, I press the wrong button again and I don't know why my body want to dance. is this game really need to put that dance button?' Kyungsoo said while now his hand making a robot dance.

'uhmm, I don't know that but now we need Hyomin to help you heal your wound. so, I need you to stay here and quiet' Said Luhan while try to find Hyomin but Kyungsoo just hit his head.

'Ouch, why you did that!' Said Luhan.

'I didn't do anything!' Kyungsoo said while dancing

 

'If you didn't hit me, so who~' Luhan turn back and get shocked.

 

'ZOMBIEEEE!' Kyungsoo screamed and he getting faster to dance.

 

'Kyungsoo stop and help me here' Luhan shoot the head of zombie but suddenly, more coming. Luhan pushed the zombie out and closed the door.

'Okay now calm Luhan and think!' Luhan said. Luhan look at the window.

'Hmm this is maybe can be break!' Luhan smashed the window.

'YES!! Kyungsoo come here faster!' Luhan screamed.

'Coming!' Kyungsoo followed Luhan.

'Okay now, this is high and only have one lane here so we need to keep quiet and slowly while moving' Luhan said and Kyungsoo nodded.


They both went to climb up the building from the outside and slowly, so their cannot fall.

'You're okay Kyungsoo?' Said Luhan

'Yes but this legs was a bit hurt. Don't worry I can do this' Kyungsoo said

'Good, now we need to go in and find Hyomin' Luhan said and Kyungsoo nodded.

 

 


**
Meanwhile, Hyomin was alone and she was finding a key to unlock the door.

'Damn, where is that key?' Hyomin kept searching.

While, She searching for her keys. Suddenly, she heard a voice. She hide under the table.

 

'Brainnn~' Zombie was in her room and look around that place.

 

'Omg, what should I do now?' Hyomin take out her knife and getting ready to attack the zombie if the zombie was mentioned her.

'Please go' Hyomin whispered to herself.

'Hyomin! Mama!' Kyungsoo and Luhan shout called her name.

'Ugh, Kyungsoo and Luhan' Hyomin eyes became wide.


‘Brainn~’ The zombie was run to get them.


‘Oh no you don’t!’ Hyomin get out from her hiding place and throw her knife to the zombie head. Then, the zombie dead.

'Phew, that was closed! Now, where are they' Hyomin take her knife from zombie head and run to get them.

 

In the same time. Kyungsoo and Luhan was In war. They both was surrounded by zombies that heard their voice.

'Kyungsoo, you take left and I take right!' Said Luhan while shooting the zombie.


‘Okay’ They both continued shooting.

Hyomin was heard the sound of someone shooting and She run to that sound

'Luhan! Kyungsoo!' Hyomin saw them and she helping them with shoot the zombie.

'Ugh, Mama! this is many I think we should run from here' Luhan said and Hyomin nodded.

'Retreat! retreat!' Luhan shout and carrying Kyungsoo shoulder.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter