chapter 28

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, a moment that they all had been waiting was finally came and it was a wedding ceremony for Eunjung and Kyungsoo. Hyomin and the others was going to meet the bride on their room which is Eunjung was staying for her prepared.

'Unnie!' Hyomin entered Eunjung room.

'Hyomin?' Eunjung happy to see her in calmly.

'Congratulation Unnie, I will be happy for you now. I'm gonna cry' Hyomin hugged Eunjung gently.

'Aww thank you my friend. No need to be sad'

'Why not! I'm the one who got a boyfriend first but I didn't get married yet and look at your dress, It beautiful. I feel jealous' Hyomin pout.

'Geez, I thought that you are happy because I'm going to marry now!' Eunjung yelled to her.

'Just kidding, I'm happy for you but I'm still jealous about it'

'Yea whatever!' They both laughing.

 

 


Meanwhile at Kyungsoo room, everything was going unwell?

'Yah, where are my bow! did you forgot about it' Kyungsoo yelled to Suho.

'Yah, I already gave you that and here you are!' Suho gave his bow to him.

'I need to look perfect on my wedding!' Kyungsoo wore his bow and watching himself at the mirror.

'Relax dude!' Suho said as he trying to calm Kyungsoo.

'Relax? I am relax now! Am I relax for you, you think?' Kyungsoo laughed like an insane people.

'Hmm really? are you alright?' Suho said while he was scared by Kyungsoo.

'Hmm, I think I'm not. I'm so nervous now' Kyungsoo sigh in breathe.

'Okay keep calm. I will get you some water. Stay here okay?' Suho said and Kyungsoo nodded.

Suho go get him some water and left Kyungsoo in his room alone.

'Stay calm Kyungsoo. I know you can face it!' Kyungsoo said to himself.

 

'No you're not'

 

'huh, who said that?' Kyungsoo shocked and turn backed but he saw nothing, nothing at all!


‘Hey we are down here’

 


Kyungsoo surprisingly by that voice and what was he heard that, the voice was coming from his desk. He gently look at his desk!

 

'You both again!' Kyungsoo shouted.

 

Angel: Hey!

Demon: Miss us?

'How am I going to avoid you guys?' Kyungsoo rolled his eyes away from their sight.

Demon: yah, I already help you that time.

'This is just a hallucinations, pretend that nothing happen Kyungsoo' Kyungsoo smiled looking at mirror without talking to them.

Angel: we are sorry Kyungsoo because we didn’t help you that time but I think that Eunjung doesn’t like you now. So, we come here to help you!

'Huh, I know that! Eunjung and I just a contract. So, I didn't care if she doesn't like me at all'

Angel: There are many things you don’t know about love. Hmm, I think you should see someone.

'Who and what are you talking about?' Kyungsoo puzzled.

Demon: Close your eyes

'Why?'

Demon: just close your eyes will ya!

'I don't want! you gotta tell me that first, why I need to closed my eyes.

Angel: Kyungsoo do you want to see a star? A big one?!’

'Hmm, how?'

Angel: Come closer

'Okay?'

 

Kyungsoo getting closer to approach them gently.

 

closer.

 


closer.

 


closer.

 

Baaaammm?


Demon: Ugh, why you did that? did he die, Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo!

 


The demon was in panic shaking Kyungsoo body after saw the angel hit Kyungsoo face with using his big wand.

'Hehe, a big star. weeee' Kyungsoo fainted again.

Angel: Opps!

Demon: I think that he’s going to be crazy.

Angel: at least that he can saw a star.

Demon: did he going to be fine?

Angel: I think. Let’s go show him now.

Demon: okay!’

 

 

**
Angel: Kyungsoo wake up!

Kyungsoo was awake from his fainted. He conscious and he also realised that he was in another room, It was dark and also creepy.

'Where am I?' Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes.

Demon: That’s not important but now I want you be relax and face to yourself.

'What are you saying now?'

Angel: Go there.

The angel pointing his hand to the other way.

'Why?'

Angel: JUST GO BEFORE I HIT YOUR HEAD AGAIN!

'okay okay' Kyungsoo immediately run to go there.

'Why I need~' He turn back but he saw that they both already gone.

'Guys? where are you going? I'm in hurry right now?. I need to go to my wedding ceremony!' Kyungsoo shouted but still no one response it.

'Guys? ugh, they left me' Kyungsoo sigh in that room alone.

'Kyungsoo!'

Out of the blue, someone was calling him from behind. Kyungsoo turn back and shocked!!


‘WHO ARE YOU AND WHY YOU LOOK LIKE ME?’ Kyungsoo shouted because shocked when he saw another Kyungsoo was standing right in front him.

'I am you Kyungsoo' He smiled to Kyungsoo.


‘Huh? so if you me, Tell me your name?’ Kyungsoo frowned.

'My name is Kyungsoo?'

'Really, me too!!!' Kyungsoo jumping and hugging another Kyungsoo.

'Geez, stop hugging me!'

'But you are me right and I know that you are same like me always love being hug!' Kyungsoo pout.

'Maybe I am you but we didn't same at all'

'Huh? so, you are different but why your name same as me?'

'Because I am you!'

'Huh? I'm getting confuse. So, thats mean we are twin or you just using a plastic surgery?'

'What?! no! I'm not your twin and doesn't using any plastic surgery. I'm your another version and I'm here to help you!'

'Another version of me? that's mean we are same. yeah!' Kyungsoo real hugging another one.

'I said We are different!!'

'Hmm, we are different but same face but we still different but still same and I don't same as you and also your!'

'Huh? what the~ just shut up you dumb!!'

'Woot, you said dumb'

'You said it too!'

'But I didn't mean it?'

'Yah, just shut up already and listen carefully!'

'Hmm okay' Kyungsoo nodded as he felt irritated with it.

'I know that you love Eunjung and please don't lose it. This is your chance to get her'

'H-how you know that?'

'Because I'm same with you'

'But you said that we are different?'


‘@£%&!’

'Hmm hello Kyungsoo, Are you there?'

'Just shut up and tell me, did you love Eunjung'


after 3 minutes without talking

'Kyungsoo real? are you there? speak!'

'But you said that shut up?'

'Geez, you wanna die!'

'No!'

'Okay let's make it easy. I know that you love her. I want you getting close with her and forget about that silly contract!'

'But how, I don't think that she have feeling on me' Kyungsoo sigh in breathe.

'Trust me, she really love you if you always be there with her'

'How?'

'Trust yourself' He pushed Kyungsoo and make Kyungsoo falled in the hole.

'What noo, why everything spinning right here!'

'GO GET HER, I HAVE FAITH ON YOU KYUNGSOO!' He shouted.

 

'Hey wait, don't leave meeee!!'

 

 

 

**
‘Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo? wake up!’ Suho shake his body.

'Huh what?' Kyungsoo awoke from his slept.

'You sleep a while I'm getting you a water' Suho gave him a water.

'Oh no, I need to meet him again!' Kyungsoo in rushed stood up and trying to find his guardian at desk.

'Who?' Suho really! really in puzzled that time.

'Me!' Kyungsoo gave him an innocent face.

 

'Huh, stop with this nonsense Kyungsoo and let's go now. I think that they already waiting for us now' Suho grabbed his shoulder.

'But I telling the truth hyung!' Kyungsoo said.

'Shh, it just a dream Kyungsoo!' Suho pat his hand on Kyungsoo shoulder.

'Hmm yea, I think so!' Kyungsoo sigh.

'Okay let's go now!' Suho said and Kyungsoo nodded as agreed with him.

Suho and Kyungsoo met the others in his wedding ceremony after that.

 

 

 


**
Meanwhile, in Eunjung room. There was another trouble happened.

'Arghhh, Hyomin I can't take this anymore. Did I look perfect?' Eunjung stood up in front Hyomin.

'Hmm, I don't know. there is something that make you look terrible?' Hyomin checked Eunjung face every side.

'Really! oh no, Makeup makeup! where is my makeup!' Eunjung wearing her makeup again and again!

'Haha, I'm just joke around. You already perfect' Hyomin laughed at her.


‘Really?’

'Hmm a bit, maybe your blusher was a bit ruined?'


‘HYOMIN!’ Eunjung yelled at Hyomin.

'Just kidding again, You are perfect!' Hyomin laughed again in her face.

'Geez, why you always make me look terrified with my own self' Eunjung look at the mirror again and again (O.o)?


Eunjung was nervous when thinking about her wedding. To many popped out from her mind, about Kyungsoo, Her conversation with her father last night and of course, there was Sehun. She doesn’t want this happened, she just gave a big sigh and big exhaled from her breathe.

'You're alright unnie? you look sad?' Hyomin was worried about Eunjung.

'Oh uhmm, maybe I'm just nervous right now' Eunjung sigh and gave her a weak smiled.

'Aww don't worry, this will be a perfect moment for you….or us' Hyomin sat beside Eunjung.

'Hmm Hyomin, can I ask you something?' Eunjung asked to Hyomin.

'Yea sure, what is it?'

'I had a conversation with my father last night but I don't think that he will forgive me about it' Eunjung sigh again but this time it was a big one like she had a real problem.

'What is it and why you look so sad?'

'I accidentally being rude last night, I said that I wanted to refuse to marry with Kyungsoo because I love with someone else' Eunjung head was down when she said that.
.
‘WHAT!’ Hyomin shouted because she was shocked on what was Eunjung words.

'Hyomin keep your voice down, I don't want anyone else was heard that!' Eunjung said and Hyomin nodded.
‘Hmm okay but why and who is that guy? and how about Kyungsoo?’ Hyomin still in shocked.

'okay slowly Hyomin, before I said that, this is just a moment, I don't think it can be happens. So, don't mad at me. First, maybe I was feeling guilty because I was to much lying. Second, his name is Oh Sehun and Last, I don't know about Kyungsoo. Every time I saw Kyungsoo, he just make my heart hurt. I can feel that he just wanted to marry me because he wanted to help his beloved mom and I don't think that he really want to marry at me on the first place?' Eunjung look at the window with her dissapointed face.

'Don't be silly Unnie, I don't know about that guy but I know and I think that Kyungsoo is perfect for you and for sure that, he's really like you. Since, we met him at the mall before!' Hyomin said with her spirit that already fired up.

'H-how you know that?' Eunjung curious about that Hyomin was just said to her.

'If you want to know unnie, just tell him. It still can be save I think before everything was going wrong!' Hyomin sigh.

'I don't want, He will feel pity on me when I said that to him but if everything goes wrong either, I can divorce him after 3 months that's what my father and I was talking last night.' Eunjung look at her mirror and put some makeup on her face again?

'Unnie, don't you think that you was~' Hyomin wanted to finish her word before someone was entered their room.

'Everything already set up now Eunjung. They already waiting for you now at the ceremony' Yixing said.

'Oh okay, hmm Hyomin. Let's don't think about this. Let's just pretend that was a real marriage okay!' Eunjung said and she left them.

'B-but hmm okay, wait for me Unnie!' Hyomin chasing Eunjung from behind with Yixing.

 

 

 

**
In the Ceremony, on where that Eunjung and Kyungsoo will be married.

'Congratulation Mr Ham for your daughter' The other guy said.

'Thank you, come in and enjoy with my daughter wedding ceremony' Chanyeol greet his friend

'Thank you!' He entered that place with happy expression after being greet by chanyeol.

Chanyeol was worried about Eunjung.

'Where is she. I hope that she didn't do anything stupid right now!' Chanyeol gave a big sigh and greet another people again.

'Everything fine, Chanyeol?' Boram pat his shoulder.

'Oh it's you Boram, just I'm nervous about Eunjung and Kyungsoo! Why she late anyway?' Chanyeol sigh.

'Don't worry she will come'

'I hope so?' Chanyeol rolled his eyes away from Boram sight. 'Just don't make any stupid Jungie!' Chanyeol thought.

'Let's go take a seat before it full by the guess!' Boram said and Chanyeol nodded as agreed.

They both sat and waiting for Eunjung. Kyungsoo was already stood for waiting Eunjung to come in. Kyungsoo was nervous and still worried about what just his guardian was said to him about Eunjung doesn’t like him now. He waiting and Suho gave him a thumb up to comfort him. Kyungsoo gave him a smiled.

 


‘The girl brides is coming get ready!’ Hyomin shouted and she run to Chanyeol and Boram seat
Everyone stood up and look at the door. Kyungsoo heart was beating faster that time. He was freaking nervous.

 

'Okay let's get in. Eunjung please be calm only for 3 month and it was a contract' Eunjung take a breathe and she entered the ceremony.

 

Everyone was glare at Eunjung, Eunjung walking toward to Kyungsoo and the father that already waiting for her. Eunjung look at her right and saw Her father, Boram, Luhan, Yixing and Hyomin already smiled at her. She gave them a beautiful smile as a returned. When she saw the left side, her heart was stopped beating like she was getting weakend. She shocked after saw Sehun was looking at her with a weak smiled. ‘S-sehun?’ Eunjung look on the ground and her eyes was turned to red when reminds about Sehun.. She didn’t dare to look at Sehun at all and kept walked. Eunjung was made it to meet Kyungsoo that time. She love watching Kyungsoo in that way his smiled, how matured was him and he’s good lookimg. Kyungsoo can’t stop smiling at her. Eunjung hold her tears as she just trying to avoid about Sehun because she doesn’t want to ruin everything.

'Must resist about Sehun.' Eunjung take a breathe a moment and continued to follow the next phase.

 

'Everythings fine for both of you?' The father asked that to them.

'Y-yes? how about you Eunjung?' Kyungsoo asked to Eunjung.

'Hmm what, oh! yes father!' Eunjung smiled weakly at them. 'Just calm down Jungie' Eunjung sigh in breathe.

'Ready?' The father said.

'Yes' they both nodded.


The father started to begin his work

'Dear Kyungsoo, will you take Eunjung as your wife'

Kyungsoo look at his mom that already happy for Kyungsoo that time. He gave a weak smiled to his mom.


‘This is for mom’ He said to himself.


He look at the father again.

'Yes I do' Kyungsoo smiled toward Eunjung and make Eunjung blushed.


‘Dear Eunjung, will you take Kyungsoo as your husband?’ He asked to Eunjung.


Eunjung said to herself.

'For job only Eunjung. You can do it!' She look to The father.

'Yes I do' Eunjung said.

'So, anyone want to protest about this wedding. You can say it now before you regret that' The father said that to the people that watching them.


Eunjung looking at Sehun gently that already hold his tears. Her eyes was turn to red again, She bit her down lips and make a worried face. Kyungsoo frowned when looking at Eunjung that being weird that time. Eunjung look on the floor and hold her tears.

'So, no one protest. I will announce that Eunjung and Kyungsoo as a husband and wife you may put your ring to the bride!'

As they both heard that, they were in rushed put it.


‘Kyungsoo you can kiss your bride now’ He said with his bright smiled.

They both shocked after heard that, they both only looking at each other with their heart was pounding faster. Kyungsoo slowly step forward to Eunjung and wanted gave her a kiss

.

'Hurry up Kyungsoo, I don't want anything bad happens' Hyomin said with low voice.

'What's wrong Hyomin. Why are you feeling nervous right now?' Yixing frowned and Luhan nodded.

'Hmm yea why?' Luhan said.

'Oh its nothing' Hyomin look at Kyungsoo and Eunjung again, she bit her down lips. The two of them also look at the bride after Hyomin said there's nothing happens.

Kyungsoo with slowly make his face and his lips lean forward to Eunjung face. Eunjung just froze with that, they felt awkward.

 

'Arghhhhh, some guy was fainted here!' They both stop and shocked when heard a girl screamed.

Eunjung and Kyungsoo look into that girl and Eunjung was surprised after saw Sehun was fainted that time.

 

'SEHUN!' Eunjung climbed down the stairs and getting closed to Sehun. 'Sehun what happened!!' Eunjung thought as she run to get closer with Sehun.


‘Hey wait up Eunjung!’ Kyungsoo chase her from back.


Everyone else was terrified about the that guy. The scene of uproar was make it more disaster.

'Sehun?' Hyomin suspicious about that guy. 'Maybe he's the one that Eunjung just said' Hyomin and the others run toward to Eunjung.

Eunjung helping Sehun that already laying on the floor.

'Sehun, wake up! are you there!' Eunjung let his head laying on her lap.

 

'Its Sehun!' Kyungsoo shocked when saw it. 'He's coming?' Kyungsoo frowned as he felt a weird on Sehun.

'Everybody calm down!' Chanyeol trying to make it the situation more better with peace.

'Somebody call the ambulance' Eunjung shouted.

'Suho, go call the ambulance right now!' Boram gave a favour to Suho.

'O-okay' Suho nodded.

 

'Who is that guy?' Luhan ask to Yixing.

'I had no idea?' Yixing shook his head.

Hyomin only gave a glare to Eunjung that already wanted to cry that time. Kyungsoo also felt suspicious about Eunjung that suddenly become more worried about Sehun than their wedding that already ruined.

Chanyeol was worried about that situation. He decided to let the people going home now.

'Everyone can go home now, sorry about this ceremony' Chanyeol bowed to them.

'Thank you for comi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter