chapter 18

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Mr Ham left the house and he went to his flight. Eunjung felt terrible because she lying to her father but she need to do that for her own good sake.

'Unnie are you ready?' said Hyomin to Eunjung.

'Oh, uhmm yes? I don't know, I feel so scare right now'. said Eunjung while her hand was shaking fast.

'Don't worry, you will be okay. we will here for you and your dad can't stop calling me? should I pick it up?' Said Yixing in sorry sound.

'No or you will ruin it!!'

'Haha, okay Eunjung' Yixing chuckle.

'Oh, look at that many guy was waiting for us in the living room' said Hyomin in shocked.

'Oh that so many what should I do? Hyomin you take care of them!! I feel nervous right now' said Eunjung and pushed Hyomin. Eunjung really felt terrible and scared that time.

'No I'm not. No no no'.Hyomin Pushed Eunjung to greet them.

 


Meanwhile at Kyungsoo House.

'Arghhhh!!' Someone screamed in the kitchen.

 

'What's that?' Suho said in shocked after heard a screamed.

'I don't know? let's go check it out' Kyungsoo said and climbed down to the stairs. They rushed to the kitchen.

'Mom!! Mrs Jean!' They both screamed. Boram was lying at the floor and she was fainted.

'Kyungsoo call the ambulances' Suho take Boram to the their couch.

'Okay' Kyungsoo said in worried and he rushed to the telephone.

'Hello this is an emergency!! can you help us?' Kyungsoo said.

'Okay, tell me what happens?'said the girl in the telephone.

'My mom fainted and I don't know what should I do now?'. said Kyungsoo.

'Okay please calm, we will be there but we need your address' said Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo told his address and stopped their conversation. He go to see his mom again after he done with it.

'Okay, I already call the ambulance. what's wrong with my mom Hyung?. Said Kyungsoo in worriedand he look at her mom that already pale.

'I don't know? Her fever so high and her hand is cold' Suho said while he take a blanket to put it on Boram.


After a few minutes, the ambulance was coming.
‘Suho! the ambulance!’ Kyungsoo said and he kept looking at his window.

'Okay great! let's go take your mom to the hospital' they both run and take Boram with them to the ambulance car. They all went to the Hospital after that.

 

 

At the hospital.
‘hmm Suho, what will happen to my mom. I don’t want anything bad happen to her!’ Kyungsoo crying while they both waiting at outside the room that Boram being checked.

'It's okay kyungsoo! everything will be fine! trust me' Suho said and pat his hand to Kyungsoo shoulder.

'I don't want my mom leave me alone after what she did to me!' Kyungsoo crying louder.

'Shhh, quiet Kyungsoo! don't cry, your mom will not leave us, she is a strong person' Suho said and he look at to Kyungsoo face.

'Yea you're right, I'm not suppose to cry right now' He wiped his tears and smiled again.

'That's my boy, always smile whenever he get a problem' Suho smile and they both laughed at each other.

After a few hours of being waiting,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter