chapter 14

Me And My Mrs Bosses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While they was waiting, Kyungsoo was already slept and Suho stare to his innocent face. He can’t stopped staring at Kyungsoo that was exhausted by anything that was happend.Suddenly, it has been 1 hours and Boram was came that time In hurried.

'So, how it going Suho, any development?' said Boram and catch up her breathe.

'There was nothing happens, Mrs Jean. we was waiting like it had been 1 hours.' Suho said politely.
Boram looked into Kyungsoo that was sleeping on Suho lap.

'How long he has been sleeping?' Boram said and Suho just shake his head.

'I don't know, he had cried to much'. Suho said while staring to Kyungsoo head. Jean Boram just smiled. She saw how matured Suho was.

'You like him right?' Boram said while she pinched Suho cheek. He getting blushed and he tries to find any reasons.

'N-no, I'm not!, uhmm, hmm just' Suho sigh and Boram feel weird about Suho.

'What is it Suho? you don't like him?' Boram said. 'No, I like him' Suho sigh.

'So, why, what are you thinking?'. Boram sat aside him.

'Just I feel pity for him, he lost everything that he love and I don't know that he can through this all. I wanted to help him'. Suho felt that Kyungsoo sadness. He almost cried too.

'How about you take him as your son?' Suho said that to Boram and gave her a innocent face that make her felt guilty if she refused it

'Hmm, ooh ,uhmm , we talk about it after Kyungsoo wake up, okay?'. She said and Suho happy.

'I know that you're a nice person Mrs Jean'. He said while looked into Boram face. Boram just smiled and nodded.

 

 


**
The doctor came after to them.
‘Who the family for this person?’ He said. Boram stood up in shocked and curious about what happend to that pity boy.

'This kid was his little brother and may I know, what happens to that kid?'. Boram said and she saw a sad face by the doctor.

'We are sorry but we can't help that kid. He was in critical moment and he already dead for a long time, it just like he was dead before he was been found'. the doctor sigh. Boram and Suho just surprised. Suho was already cried.

'He had passed away for a long time, I'm really sorry' Doctor said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter